This Spelt Wheat market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Spelt Wheat market.
Spelt wheat is gaining worldwide recognition due to its higher nutritional value in the global wheat market. Spelt wheat has more protein content, is sweet in taste, and gives a good nutty flavor to the loaf. In the global wheat market, the demand for spelt wheat flour is increasing, owing to its ability to dissolve faster in water in comparison to the normal wheat flour available in the market. In the global spelt wheat market, a majority of the demand for spelt wheat comes from the North American and European markets. Europe is the world’s largest producer of spelt wheat in the global market. Due to an increase in the demand for spelt wheat, it is anticipated that there would be higher returns for investors in the near future.
Growing Demand for Spelt Wheat in the Food and Bakery Industries
The demand for spelt wheat is increasing in food and bakery products, owing for its high nutritional content, making lighter food, and the ability to make crispier products than conventional wheat flour. Spelt wheat is more fibrous, and contains more proteins and fats. It also contains more amounts of essential amino acids, which is not made in the body, and have to be consumed through external sources.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In addition, spelt wheat also contains vitamin B17 and special carbohydrates in large amounts, which play a vital role in the prevention of certain cancers, and stimulate the immune system in the body to fight against infections, respectively. In the global food industry, the demand for spelt wheat is increasing due to its multiple health benefits, catering to the demand from increasingly health-conscious consumers. On the other side, the bioavailability of nutrients present in spelt wheat is more in the body than processed foods and conventional wheat flour in the market. Spelt wheat contains a tough outer husk, which protects it from pests, fungi, etc., due to which, it can be grown without the use of pesticides and fungicides. Comparing it with the other varieties of wheat, the price of spelt wheat is more, due to its double processing to remove the husk. This is one of the major factors that hinders the spelt wheat market.
Global Spelt Wheat Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global spelt wheat market are Arnreiter Mühle GmbH, Pfahnl Backmittel GmbH, European Flour Millers, Blattmann Schweiz AG, Einbrunger Mühle Karl Rölkens, Ardent Mills, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Healthy Hildegard, Montana Flour & Grains, etc.
Opportunities for Market Participants
The demand for spelt wheat is increasing for household consumption due to its health benefits and numerous positive properties in comparison to other varieties of wheat. Due to busy lifestyles, people are consuming more processed food that has less fiber content and more of fats. Spelt wheat is a good substitute for conventional wheat. It contains more amounts dietary fibers, which slows the digestion process and reduces hunger. Thus, it helps combat the problem of obesity.
Global Spelt Wheat Market: Regional Outlook
Europe is the highest producer of spelt wheat, and companies such as Arnreiter Mühle GmbH and Pfahnl Backmittel GmbH have their production facilities in Europe, where it can be anticipated that the demand for spelt wheat will increase during the forecast period. North America is expected to witness a robust growth rate, owing to an increase in the health-conscious population over the forecast period, resulting in the rapid procurement of spelt wheat in the region by the key players. In addition, the demand for spelt wheat is also increasing in Asia Pacific, owing to rapid urbanization, and changing consumer preferences towards healthy and nutritious products.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done on a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product type, application, and end use of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the spelt wheat market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Spelt Wheat Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Spelt Wheat: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global spelt wheat market has been segmented as-
On the basis of variety, the global spelt wheat market has been segmented as-
- Whole Flour
- White Spelt Flour
On the basis of format, the global spelt wheat market has been segmented as-
- Whole Kernels
- Custom Multigrain Blends
On the basis of distribution channel, the global spelt wheat market has been segmented as-
On the basis of end use, the global spelt wheat market has been segmented as-
- Food Industry
- Feed Industry
- Other Industrial
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint