Whipping topping concentrate is used as a whipping agent to provide aeration to many food systems and create a creamy taste. It is commonly used in cake filling creams, decorating creams, whipped toppings, different dessert creams and ice cream preparation. Whipping topping concentrate is available in both, powder and liquid forms. In recent years, the powder form of whipping topping concentrate has witnessed high growth in the food industry, while the liquid form continues to register high sales. Whipped topping concentrate is used in food service and food processing industries in both organic and inorganic forms.
The application of a whipped agent varies with the bakery and dessert product range. Apart from decorating creams and cake filling creams, whipped topping concentrate is also utilized in mousses, yogurts, ice creams and frozen desserts. Over the years, whipped topping concentrate has gained high traction in the market as the product provides high creaminess, stiff texture, milky taste, high pH resistance and low aeration. Whipped topping concentrate is considered as a highly economical whipping agent for topping mixes. The increasing consumption of emulsifiers in the food industry has been delivering sustainable demand for advanced ingredients. The growing demand for dairy whipped topping concentrate has also been surging the sales of whipped topping concentrate. The use of vegetable oil to derive emulsifier agents is expected to hike the demand for whipped topping concentrate over the forecast period.
Whipped Topping Concentrate Market: Dynamics
Whipped topping concentrate has witnessed high growth over the last few years, owing to the rising consumption of bakery products. The use of whipped topping concentrate provides stability and longer shelf life for cake, desserts and other products. With evolving consumer preferences in the food and beverage industry, emulsifiers and whipping agents have been steadily witnessing high consumption. In addition, the growing popularity and consumption of ice-creams, desserts and bakery products continues to accentuate some of the highly impactful industry trends. Non-dairy agents have also gained high traction in the food and beverage industry, which is further estimated to deliver high growth for the whipped topping concentrate market.
On the other hand, the excessive use of whipped topping concentrate may lead to health issues. Also, whipped topping concentrate is a fat containing product and thus, its use leads to an increase in the saturated fat content of the final food product. In addition, manufacturers have to maintain the quality of the product and comply with regulations laid out by the AO/WHO Expert Committee and others. Such factors are expected to hinder the whipped topping concentrate market growth to an extent.
Whipped Topping Concentrate Market: Regional Analysis
North America is expected to account for a major share in the whipped topping concentrate market. In the U.S., the baking industry has been significantly impacting the nation’s economic condition since the last few years. According to the American Bakers Organization, as of 2017, the baking industry, in the U.S. accounted for about US$ 311.0 Billion in total economic output, or roughly 2.1% of the country’s GDP. The increasing demand for organic and non-dairy products in the region has also been surging the demand for whipped topping concentrate in the industry. Europe, followed by the Asia Pacific region, is estimated to witness a significant upsurge in the demand for whipped topping concentrate. In recent years, consumers have shifted towards healthy eating wherein products that are gluten-free and organic and non-dairy dessert and bakery products have been witnessing strong demand.
Whipped Topping Concentrate Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the key participants in the whipped topping concentrate market recognized across the value chain include:
- Peak Food LLC
- RICH’s Products Corporation
- BASF SE
- SKM Egg Products
- Palsgaard A/S
- Fine Organics
- FBC Industries, Inc.
- Gelita, Real Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the whipped topping concentrate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Whipped Topping Concentrate Market Segments
- Whipped Topping Concentrate Market Dynamics
- Whipped Topping Concentrate Market Size
- Whipped Topping Concentrate Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Whipped Topping Concentrate Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Whipped Topping Concentrate Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Whipped Topping Concentrate
- Value Chain Analysis of the Whipped Topping Concentrate Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Whipped Topping Concentrate Market: Segmentation
The whipped topping concentrate market has been segmented on the basis of application, source and physical form.
On the basis of source, the whipped topping concentrate market has been segmented as:
On the basis of application, the whipped topping concentrate market has been segmented as:
- Bakery Products
On the basis of physical form, the whipped topping concentrate market has been segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the whipped topping concentrate market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the whipped topping concentrate market
- Competitive landscape of the whipped topping concentrate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on whipped topping concentrate market performance
- Must-have information for whipped topping concentrate market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.