This Angioedema Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Angioedema Treatment market.
Allergies affect about 30% of the adults and 40% of children and are increasing day by day. It is the fifth leading cause of chronic diseases affecting approximately 50 million people in the United States. Angioedema is one of the common condition caused due to allergies and show sudden swelling under the skin surface. It is also sad to be the most dangerous form of hives and can affect hands, feet, lips, eye lids and genitals. There are four different types of angioedema as allergic angioedema, idiopathic angioedema, drug-induced angioedema and hereditary angioedema. The treatment of angioedema may include a normal physical examination, even though with proper medication angioedema cannot be completely cured but regular drugs can help in preventing the attacks in the patients. Allergic angioedema and idiopathic angioedema can be treated using combination drugs and helped relieving swelling. In case of severe cases of angioedema steroid injections may be needed.
In the United States it was reported that in 2010 the total spending on allergies was $17.5 billion from which food allergies cost about $25 million, thus people having severe allergies and changing life-style can be the major factors contributing the growth of the angioedema treatment market. The increasing rate of angioedema in the United States and other regions has triggered the demand for hospitalization and advancements in the treatment of angioedema. Though angioedema can be treated, it cannot be completely cured and rapidly increasing allergic conditions can give rise to epidemiology, such factors are responsible for hindering the growth of the market. The crucial challenge for the pharmaceuticals is enhance and advance the treatment for angioedema and come up with better drugs.
Globally the number of allergies and allergy conditions as angioedema are rapidly increasing, thus the angioedema treatment market is estimated to have an enormous growth during the forecast period (2016-2026). Pharmaceuticals and research organizations are working to develop novel drug and treatments for angioedema. Improving medical facilities and health insurances along with advance technology the market for angioedema treatment will boost in coming years.
On the basis of region presence, Angioedema Treatment market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Currently, North America dominates the global market for Angioedema Treatment due to high prevalence rate of sinusitis, followed by Europe. According to the epidemiology took place in America in 2010 had increased the hospitalization rate and increasing allergies in adults and children have triggered the growth rate of angioedema. However factors such as climatic conditions inappropriate for angioedema patients and lack of awareness among people about angioedema will hamper the market growth in regions like Asia-pacific and RoW.
Some of the key market players in the manufacturing of the treatment products (drugs) for angioedema treatment includes AstraZeneca plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca Plc, Sanofi S.A and Merck & Co., Inc.The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Angioedema Treatment Market Segments
- Angioedema Treatment Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2015
- Angioedema Treatment Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Angioedema Treatment Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Angioedema Treatment Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Angioedema Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Angioedema Treatment Market
The global market for Angioedema Treatmentis segmented on basis of treatment and end use:
Segmentation by treatment for Angioedema Treatment
- Drugs Class
- Antigonadotropic agents
Segmentation by end use for Angioedema Treatment
- Research Organizations
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Angioedema Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Angioedema Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Angioedema Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Angioedema Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)