This Automotive Blind Spot Monitors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Blind Spot Monitors market.
Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market: Market Outlook
An automotive blind spot is an area around a vehicle that is invisible to the operator or driver, either by direct line of sight or in-directly by use of external and interior mirrors. Automotive blind spots make it difficult for drivers and operators to identify potential dangerous situations for near approaching vehicles during overtaking or change of driving lanes, so it is important that everyone driving vehicles or operating equipment on jobsites is aware of all automotive blind spots and take action to reduce accidents. Automotive blind spot monitor system assures safety and improved monitoring to the drivers.
According to the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), there are more than 750,000 automotive blind spot related accidents each year and about 350 to 400 of them result in severe fatalities. The major companies have come up with several ways to alert the drivers of the presence of the car in their blind spots. Automotive blind spot monitor exist in a wide range of vehicles: aircraft, cars, motorboats, sailboats, and truck. Several manufacturers have used advanced technologies in both passenger and commercial vehicles in order to provide convenience and safety features to the customers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Blind Spot Monitor Market: Dynamics
With increasing consumer demand for safety components, the demand for the automotive blind spot monitor system is increasing gradually over the last decade. Furthermore, the growing awareness and government standards about road safety are anticipated to boost the blind spot monitor market. Apart from this, growing sales of the passenger cars, as well as for commercial vehicles, in turn is projected to boost the sales of the automotive blind spot monitor systems.
However, low awareness of the product in developing countries coupled with high cost of technology has restrained the demand of blind spot monitor to some extent. In spite of this restraint, the growing concerns related to passenger security and availability of cost-effective sensors will provide further growth prospects to blind spot monitor system market in new regions. Additionally, global manufactures are installing advanced prototypes of automotive blind spot monitors in self-driving vehicles that will further create more prospective for the automotive blind spot monitor market.
Automotive Blind Spot Monitor Market: Region Wise Trend
Geologically, Western and Eastern Europe region hold a major share in the automotive blind spot monitor system market, followed by other regions. Countries like France, Germany and UK are the main countries in the Western Europe region that have inculcated the use of automotive blind spot monitor system owing to substantial sales of premium and luxury vehicles. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of automotive blind spot monitor system has resulted in increased adoption of automotive blind spot monitor system market.
In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific and North America are considered as the next prominent leading regions. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the significant CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this region is mainly attributed to The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety in the US recently released a study that presented the probabilities of causalities in a crash in a late-model vehicle have fallen by one-third in the short span of three years. In fact, technological advances in safety components have reduced the accident rates by such a significant margin, that vehicles being purchased today offer meaningfully better safety components than even those introduced past five years ago.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Market Dynamics of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Market Size of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Supply & Demand of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Competition & Companies involved of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Technology of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Value Chain of Automotive Blind Spot Detection
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Japan Automotive Blind Spot Detection
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Automotive Blind Spot Detection
The Floating Fountain report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Floating Fountain provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Floating Fountain also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Blind Spot Monitor Market: Segmentation
On the basis of component, the automotive blind spot Monitor market can be segmented into:
- RADAR Sensor automotive blind spot Monitor
- Ultrasonic Sensor automotive blind spot Monitor
On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive blind spot Monitor market can be segmented into:
- Passenger Vehicle automotive blind spot Monitor
- Commercial vehicle automotive blind spot Monitor
- Light Commercial Vehicle automotive blind spot Monitor
- Heavy commercial Vehicle automotive blind spot Monitor
- Busses & Vehicles automotive blind spot Monitor
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market: Companies
Some of the key suppliers of automotive blind spot Monitor battery market manufacturers are –
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- Preco Electronics
- Siemens AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Autolive Inc.
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Xiamen Autostar Electronics CO. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Blind Spot Monitors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.