This Automotive Glass Film market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Glass Film market.
The automotive glass being important part of a vehicle protects the driver from external climate, wind and other dust particles. Automotive Glass film is polymeric resins coated as thin sheets on glass have proven to be very efficient over the normal glasses in automobiles. The film is made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). The installation of the automotive glass film is done internally or externally as per the function of the film. Automotive Glass film is classified on the basis of the material used, and by their functions. Automotive glass film helps to reduce heat buildup inside the vehicle by barring large percentage of sun-rays, UV-Rays or infrared rays, reduce the light intensity by allowing the required amount of light to transmit through glass and also help in maintaining privacy by allowing limited light to pass in. The percentage of barring the rays varies with the film thickness and the material used to manufacture it. An advanced automotive glass film also helps in reducing the sound in the surrounding of vehicle be it of the engine or wind blowing around. The automotive glass film with proper allowable transmission of visible light will help reduce the road accidents up to a certain extent. The latest automotive glass film allows the use of GPS and navigation without any interference unlike other metal based films.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The increase in use of both new units of commercial vehicles as well as passenger cars has opened up the market for the automotive glass film industry. The unique and user friendly features of automotive glass film have made helped in putting a good impact on market. The electric motor vehicles are acquiring market slowly due to gradual decrease in fossil fuel sources, they will help the automotive glass film industry to grow in near future. The use of automotive glass film nowadays has attracted the existing vehicle users to explore the automotive glass film market and use the films through aftermarket sales channels. Various regions have made their own laws regarding the transmission of visible light through the automotive glass film. These laws are made according to the type of region by their local authorities which can limit the market of automotive glass film in that region. Installation by professionals and high cost of some films and can limit the market for automotive glass film.
The European region along with the Middle East region and North America have been the key markets for the automobile industries. The increase in sale of vehicles in the European Union, Middle East and Asia together in recent years can prove to be great platforms for the automotive glass film market. China is another key market where the sales and number of vehicles in use both are growing at higher rates .The increase in number of vehicles in use along with moderate new vehicle sale growth in the North American region can be useful for automotive glass film market to grow. The Latin American market can stagnate automotive glass film market due to decreasing sale and moderate increase in number of vehicles in use in last few years. India has shown a appreciable growth in the sales of vehicles in last few years and can be a great market for automotive glass film.
List of Participants
The key players in the automotive glass film manufacturing are:
- A&B Films Pte. Ltd
- Johnson Window Films Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- DuPont Teijin Films limited
- LINTEC Europe (UK) Limited
- Eastman Performance Films, LLC.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.
- Garware Sun Control.
- NEXFIL USA.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Glass Film Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The automotive glass film market has been segmented in various categories by:
- Dyed Film.
- Carbon Film.
- Ceramic Film.
- Metallized Film.
- Passenger Cars.
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles.
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- The insulating films.
- The glare reduction films.
- The UV-blocking films.
- The privacy films.
- Decorative films.
- Safety and Security film.
- Anti-Graffiti film.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Glass Film Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Glass Film Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Glass Film Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Glass Film Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.