BREWER YEAST POWDER MARKET- KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The global brewer yeast powder market will expand at a CAGR of 5.4% over 2020-2030
- Powder remains the preferred form; flakes to gradually gain traction
- Key companies are focusing on investing in fortified products to capitalize on prevailing prospects
- In Oceania the brewer yeast powder market will witness relatively higher rate of growth; North America and Europe to remain front-runners in the global brewer yeast powder market
KEY FACTORS SHAPING BREWER YEAST POWDER MARKET
Brewer Yeast Market Overview
Brewer yeast is derived from the Saccharomyces cerevisiae as the byproduct of fermentation of beer. These yeast cells are collected, disinfected, and neutralized as a part of the industrial process. Brewer's yeast has a bitter flavor. It is an excellent source of protein for high energy food. From the past few years, brewers’ yeast has been extensively used by fitness enthusiasts and athletes for the preparation of blended protein/energy drink. Non-athletes also use brewer yeast products for energy.
Brewer Yeast Powder Finds Increasing Application in Hair Care Products
Brewer yeast powder is the best source of nutrient for healthy hair due to its vitamin content such as vitamins B1, B5, B8, and B9 along with minerals. Hair is mainly made from keratin proteins and vitamin B is important for the keratin synthesis. Keratin work as a defensive agent against external aggressions including seawater, sun, and cold. Though, most foods that are consumed they do not have enough vitamin B content that promotes all of this functionalities. Hence, brewer yeast powder-based hair care products are a very noble way that prevents all possible deficits.
BREWER YEAST POWDER MARKET: INDUSTRY STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Some of the key manufacturers operating in the global brewer yeast powder market, as described in the study, are Lesaffre Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Nutreco N.V., Alltech, Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, Leiber GmbH, Associated British Food Plc., AB Mauri India Pvt.Ltd., Kothari Fermentation and Biochem Ltd., Angel yeast company, Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd, Hansen Holding A/S, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Bruchem, Inc, Scandinavian Formulas, Omega Yeast Labs, Lallemand Inc., Synergy Flavors, and Others.
- Base year considered - 2020
- Historical Period - 2015 – 2020
- Forecast period - 2020 – 2030
- Market Value in 2020 - US$ 1,900.0 Mn
- Segments covered - Product Type, Form, Application, and Region
- Regions covered - North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and MEA
- Key Players - Lesaffre Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Nutreco N.V., Alltech, Inc., Cargill, Incorporated, Leiber GmbH, Associated British Food Plc., AB Mauri India Pvt.Ltd., Kothari Fermentation and Biochem Ltd., Angel yeast company, Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd, Hansen Holding A/S, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Bruchem, Inc, Scandinavian Formulas, Omega Yeast Labs, Lallemand Inc., Synergy Flavors, and Others.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Rising Demand from Beverages Segment to Stoke Growth Prospects
The beverage segment is anticipated to account for the largest share in the global brewer yeast powder market on the basis of application. Brewer yeast powder has various uses as it is enriched with vitamins and minerals. It has a range of applications in the beverage industry. It is used for the production of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer, whiskey, gin, and rum among others. Spurred by this, the market for brewer yeast powder is estimated to increase over the forecast years.
Asia Pacific Makes a Mark as Emerging Market for Brewer Yeast Powder
Regionally, the global brewer yeast powder market covers North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, and MEA. Among these regions North America, and Europe are the leading the global market for brewer yeast powder. The key factor that is accountable for the growing demand is these regions are changing preferences of consumers.
In the coming years Asia Pacific is likely to emerge as one of the most lucrative markets for brewer’s yeast powder. The rising demand for yeast infused diet to facilitate poultry and pork farming and seafood industry will aid the market expansion in the region.
Increasing Demand for Brewer Yeast Powder in Nutraceuticals
The rising health consciousness among consumers across the globe is one of the key factors fuelling the demand for brewer yeast powder. Consumers are looking for health supplements that are enriched with vitamins and minerals. This trend is getting increasingly popular as they look for ways of balancing nutritional deficiency in their regular diet.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which has several health beneficial properties for instance currently is in high demand. Furthermore, the consumption of brewer yeast powder based products as a dietary supplement is becoming very popular among health conscious and vegans populations. This will also enable growth in the market.
How Growth will Unfold
The focus on health and wellness and the consumption of healthy products are among the predominant trends prevailing across the world. These trends not only influence current lifestyle but also the decisions of purchase among buyers, making it imperative for producers to keep pace with the dynamic changes in consumer preferences. Consequently, the increasing number of companies in the food and beverage sector is shunning the uses of artificial or synthetic ingredients.
Moreover, these days’ consumers have easy access to information from around the world– thanks to innovations in technology. They frequently go through numerous label of food products before buying. Due to this, an increasing number of producers are using brewer yeast powder in their offerings. This is also necessary for them to sustain in a very extremely competitive market.
BREWER YEAST POWDER MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Brewer Yeast Powder Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Alcohol Dry Yeast
- Liquor Dry Yeast
- Wine Dry Yeast
- Rice Wine Dry Yeast
- Beer Dry Yeast
- Biological Research
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia