Global Yeast Flakes Market: Outlook
Yeast flakes are an inactive form of yeast and have no leavening property. Yeast flakes can be consumed directly rather being used for baking purpose. Yeast flakes has become a famous cheese substitute for vegans.
Growing inclination towards for veganism and vegetarian diet is rising which is popularizing yeast flakes and thereby increasing demand for the global market for yeast flakes. In addition, multiple uses offered by yeast flakes are another reason why demand for the yeast flakes market is growing.
Rising Trends for Dairy Replacement and Vegan Diet is Driving the Yeast Flakes Market
Yeast flakes provide multiple health benefits, such as improving the immune system, reducing cholesterol levels, promoting healthy hair, skin and nails. Two table-spoons of yeast flakes have 40 calories compared with 56 calories in cheddar cheese. This reason is one of the main factors which increases demand for the yeast flakes market.
Because of its nutritional value, yeast flakes can increase an individual’s energy, boost his immune system, and provide health benefits. Many vegans use yeast flakes, which offers the required amount of B12, which is normally low in a vegan diet.
Because of its mild taste, yeast flake attracts customers as it gives a very mild cheesy taste to the dishes. In addition, yeast flakes have several uses to be used as milk flavors for enhanced taste, spicy seasonings for improved food taste. Compared to every other cheese, yeast flakes have low calorie count.
Global Yeast Flakes Market: Opportunities and Drivers
Rising health awareness among consumers and associated health benefits of yeast flakes is a major factor driving growth of the global yeast flakes market. With increased awareness of animal-related diseases such as swine flu and bird flu, demand for meat free products and vegetable proteins has risen, which is expected to boost the growth prospects of the global market for yeast flakes.
Yeast flake is also a useful supplement for people with food allergies and for those who are lactose and gluten intolerant. A rise in demand for gluten-free goods is driving growth in the market for yeast flakes. Besides that, the increasing trend towards vegetarian and vegan lifestyle also drives market growth as a result of rising health consciousness.
Allergic reactions caused by yeast flakes however limit the growth of the yeast flakes market. Increasing demand for yeast flakes from personal care, animal feed and other industries is expected to aid to the market growth.
North America holds the largest share in the yeast flakes market. Sales is driven by the growing trend of veganism that helps to increase the demand for yeast flakes in this region. In addition, people in the U.S. are looking to replace their meat diet with any meat free replacement, which is also a key factor in increasing demand in the North American region for the yeast flakes market.
Global Yeast Flakes: Key Players
The growth of the yeast flakes market is subject to impactful innovation practices in its applications. The key market players in the yeast flakes market are -
- Bragg Premium
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
- Urban Platter AngelYeast Co. Ltd.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Simply organic among others.
Major participants in the yeast flakes market are continually engaged in research and development activities to accomplish product development and increase the scope of application in food ingredients and additives. High research and development investment and technology development capacities coupled with good customer relationships are expected to provide market participants with opportunities over the forecast period.
- In December 2015, Lesaffre, the French yeast manufacturing company, introduced the organic nutritional yeast Lynside NUTRI ORGANIC to expand its product portfolio and meet the increasing consumption of organic products.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the conjugated Yeast Flakes market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, flavor, sales channel and application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Yeast Flakes Market Segment
- Yeast Flakes Market Dynamics
- Yeast Flakes Market Size
- Yeast Flakes Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Yeast Flakes Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Yeast Flakes Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Yeast Flakes
- Value Chain Analysis of the Yeast Flakes Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Yeast Flakes Market: Segmentation
Global yeast flakes market is segmented on the basis of nature as:-
Global yeast flakes market is segmented on the basis of flavor as:-
Global yeast flakes market is segmented on the basis of application as:-
- Functional Foods
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Others (Cosmetics, Personal Care Products etc.)
Global yeast flakes market is segmented on the basis of sales channel as:-
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent Grocery Retailers
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Others Retail Formats
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.