This Electric Acupuncture Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electric Acupuncture Devices market.
Electric Acupuncture used to stimulate acupoints by means of pulsating electrical current. Electric acupuncture devices are specialized therapeutics devices in which acupuncture needle where inserted into the specific point and electric charge are applied to treatment wide variety of indications. Electric acupuncture devices are used for pain management in disease conditions of Wei syndrome, Bi syndrome, intestine, urinary bladder, stomach, gall bladders & uterus and injuries of the muscle, joints, and ligaments. There is a different kind of waves used for counteracting pain through electric acupuncture devices. They include dense waves, sparse waves, and dense sparse waves, intermittent and serrated waves. The selection of waves for electric acupuncture devices mainly depends on disease conditions. Dense waves are used to produce a continuous frequency of 50 to 100 pulsations per second and they are used to treat vessel and muscle spasms. Sparse waves are used to produce low frequencies waves and have a longer therapeutic effect than other waves. Dense-sparse waves are used in the treatment of acute injuries like muscle weakness, sciatic pain, sprained ankle, nerve pain, joint inflammation and Bell’s palsy. Intermittent wave is used in the treatment of muscle weakness and paralysis. Serrating waves are very stable and used to produce frequencies of 20 to 25 times per minute. They are known to adjust vascular function, increase nerve-muscle activity and increasing circulation.
Electric Acupuncture Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Electric acupuncture devices are conventional treatment technique with a wide range of treatment applications. It is most effective treatment with fewer to no side effects when compared to drug therapies. Electric acupuncture has proven to relieve the pain, promote the blood flow and remove stasis. Recent studies indicated that it also effective to improve the gut health particularly in-case of chronic constipation. It also found that electric acupuncture devices improved the hypothalamic functional connectivity and help in mesenchymal stem cell release into the bloodstream. When compared to other treatment options, electric acupuncture is less invasive and cost-effective. It also supported by the rapid advancement of technologies, which enabled electric acupuncture devices with real-time control of pulsating electric frequencies. All these factors boosted the burgeoning growth of electric acupuncture devices.
Due to lack of substantial data for the benefit of electric acupuncture devices, the adoption rate of devices are affected and it restrained the growth of the market.
Electric Acupuncture Devices Market: Market Overview
Global Electric Acupuncture Devices market has witnessed a robust growth due to increasing demand for devices. They are cost effective and improve the disease condition with limited side effects. Electric Acupuncture Devices market has a presence of a few players which have a huge market share in developed countries operating at the country level. There are huge opportunities for the untapped markets across the world due to potential benefits of Electric Acupuncture Devices. The key players in the Electric Acupuncture Devices market are mainly focused on R&D to accelerate the development due to a limited number of manufactures. The future of Electric Acupuncture Devices market anticipated with double CAGR during forecasting period.
Electric Acupuncture Devices Market: Region-Wise Overview
Global Electric Acupuncture Devices market is segmented into the following regions - North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding China & Japan, China, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. North America is dominant in the global Electric Acupuncture Devices market mainly due to the high penetration. In North America, particularly the USA is dominating due to high adoption among end users. Economic conditions in the APAC region are set to drive the Electric Acupuncture Devices market to new heights. Europe and APAC Electric Acupuncture Devices markets are fastest growing regions due to increasing awareness. Growth in the Middle East and African region is considerably less when compared to the other regions. However, North America would maintain its position in the Electric Acupuncture Devices market, though, we are anticipating developed economies such as Australia to have the highest growth rate in Electric Acupuncture Devices market.
Electric Acupuncture Devices Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the Electric Acupuncture Devices market mainly include Cymatics, Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., and others. Companies are mainly focused on R&D to strengthen product development.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electric Acupuncture Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Electric Acupuncture Devices Market: Segmentation
Segmentation based on Indication
- Neurological Conditions
- Gastrointestinal Conditions
- Skeletomuscular Conditions
Segmentation based on Indication
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Electric Acupuncture Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Electric Acupuncture Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Electric Acupuncture Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Electric Acupuncture Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)