This Envelope Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Envelope Paper market.
Envelope paper market -Introduction:
The envelope paper is well known to all the people as it is a routine product of use with the growth of industrialization, education and commercial activities. An envelope is a common packaging item which is only a folded piece of paper mainly designed to contain a flat object like card or letter and yet an important part of our national communications system. Envelope paper was developed in China when a paper was invented by 2nd century BC. The envelopes are preferred because of its strength like weather resistance, good printability etc. Throughout the history, an envelope is an essential form of communication. Earlier, messages were sent in the closed containers or under the seal which can be found in various books of the bible.
Envelope paper market - Market Dynamics:
One of the significant factors that will contribute to the growth of the envelope paper market is the increase in demand for packaging envelopes and mailers because many web based e-commerce businesses require versatile packaging to transport goods through the mail for various products. Another factor towards the growth of the envelope paper market is parcel delivery industry which offers shipping envelopes free to their customers by the providers of overnight services such as Express mail, Federal Express etc. The envelope paper are light weight, occupy less storage space, easily transportable, and recyclable, which is good for environment conscious customers and also a major driver for the growth of envelope paper market. However, envelope sales are declining in line with the overall industry due to alternative means of transmitting information such as electronic mail, fax machines, the internet, voice mail message and other electronic communication system. But, new technologies have rarely abolished old technologies, they simply move them into new applications just like television did not eliminate radio broadcasts. However, modern people losing the tradition and rituals to exchange money envelopes during the marriage or any other occasion and also the use of digital payment system like net banking and e-wallets for transferring money is also hindering the growth of envelope paper market.
Envelope paper market - Market Segmentation:
The envelope paper market is segmented on the basis of material type, envelope type, size type, and thickness type. On the basis of material type, the envelope paper market is segmented into wood pulp, cotton fiber, paperboard, synthetic substrates and others. On the basis of envelope type, the envelope paper market is segmented into open side envelope and open end envelope. The open side envelope is where the longest side or top of the envelope is open and the open-end envelope is where the side of the envelope is open. On the basis of size type, the envelope paper market is segmented into a wide range of sizes generally starting around 4*7 to as large as 19*22 in some products. On the basis of thickness type, the envelope paper market is segmented into 80, 90, 100 gsm and others.
Envelope paper market - Regional Outlook:
Geographically, the envelope paper market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. India and China have expected the significant growth in envelope paper market due to some key factors which include growing population, expanding the base of professionals, increasing literacy rates, and government initiatives to improve education sector. North America and Europe are expecting a significant growth due to a high standard of living and increasing of disposable incomes. The Middle East and Africa are expected to observe considerable growth rates in envelope paper market in the near future.
Envelope paper market - Major Players:
Some of the major Key players identified across the globe in the envelope paper market are Vatvruksh, Pranita Enterprises, Multi M Enterprises, Cenveo Corporation, L A Envelope Inc., Om Express Print Pack Private Limited, Ravi Exports, Arora Gifts Private Limited, Rama Pulp and Papers Limited.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Envelope Paper Market Segments
- Global Envelope Paper Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Envelope Paper Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Envelope Paper Market
- Global Envelope Paper Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Envelope Paper Market
- Envelope Paper Technology
- Value Chain of Envelope Paper
- Global Envelope Paper Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Envelope Paper Market includes
- North America Envelope Paper Market
- Latin America Envelope Paper Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Envelope Paper Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Envelope Paper Market
- Asia Pacific Envelope Paper Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Envelope Paper Market
- Middle East and Africa Envelope Paper Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Envelope Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Envelope Paper Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Envelope Paper Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Envelope Paper Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Envelope Paper Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)