This Fluoroscopy Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fluoroscopy Equipment market.
The increasing proliferation of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, 3-D printing, and internet of things are having a significant impact on the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. Also, the rapid advancement and development in medical equipment and devices is creating the rapid demand for fluoroscopy equipment. Fluoroscopy equipment is used in medical and clinical sector and it transforms and amplifies the glowing light into a video signal to produce real-time images. In past few years, the integration of latest technologies and continuous innovations in the medical imaging technologies is creating the huge demand for fluoroscopy equipment and therefore, due to this factor, the fluoroscopy equipment market is expected to grow significantly in coming years. Also, the growing demand for multipurpose imaging systems in healthcare sector is supporting the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market.
Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases Driving Market Growth
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes is one of the major factors which drives the demand for fluoroscopy equipment. The adoption of fluoroscopy equipment to increase the efficiency and to maximize the return on investment is fuelling the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. Also, the proportion of aging population is increasing in various countries across the globe which further leads to the growing adoption of fluoroscopy equipment in healthcare sector. Furthermore, the rising incidences of age-related ailments, non-communicable diseases, and chronic conditions has led to rise in number of surgeries, which is creating potential growth opportunities for fluoroscopy equipment market. Apart from this, the rapid growth in healthcare spending of various emerging economies and rising uptake of medical imaging equipment are some of the factors propelling the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lowering Medical Imaging Utilization Rates in Various Countries
The recent modifications to the medical imaging legislation in U.S. is one of the major factors which affect the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. The rising concerns over harmful radiation dose and slashes in medical imaging equipment in various developed countries around the world are the factors which hampers the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. Furthermore, the growing popularity of satellite imaging facilities along with the shift from fee-for-service to value-based model is also one of the major factors which hinders the growth of fluoroscopy equipment market. However, the increasing investment in research & development in healthcare sector by various developing countries is creating potential growth opportunities for fluoroscopy equipment market.
Fluoroscopy Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
Prominent players in the global fluoroscopy equipment market are GE Healthcare, Siemens Health, Shimadzu Corporation, Hitachi Medical Systems, Philips Group, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Carestream Health, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Orthoscan Inc., Lepu Medical Technology, and Fujifilm Medical Systems.
Fluoroscopy Equipment Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to capture the substantial market share in terms of value in the fluoroscopy equipment market, owing to the increasing adoption of advanced medical imaging technology and continuous improvement in healthcare infrastructure. Also, the existence of various key fluoroscopy equipment providers in the U.S. is supporting the significant fluoroscopy equipment market in the region. Moreover, the fluoroscopy equipment market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rates due to the continuous growth in the development of healthcare infrastructure and rising proliferation of advanced technologies in medical imaging equipment. The fluoroscopy equipment market in Europe is further expected to capture significant market share in terms of value owing to the increase in research & development activities in healthcare sector in the region. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to witness considerable growth rates in fluoroscopy equipment market due to the rising uptake of medical imaging equipment and increasing prevalence of chronic illnesses in various countries of the regions.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Segments
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Dynamics
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Value Chain
- Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fluoroscopy Equipment Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market on the Basis of Equipment Type:
- Fixed Fluoroscopy Device
- C-arms (Mobile Fluoroscopic Unit)
Segmentation of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market on the Basis of Application:
- Urology and Nephrology
Segmentation of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market on the Basis of End Use:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Mobile Imaging Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint