This Low Lactose Dairy Foods market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Low Lactose Dairy Foods market.
Low-Lactose Dairy Foods Market Outlook
The dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, kefir, etc. contain a lower level of lactose as compared to milk. Thus, they are known as low-lactose dairy foods. The manufacturers have developed low-lactose dairy foods in powder form to extend their shelf-life and to increase their applications in the end-use industries. The low-lactose dairy foods have applications in several industries such as food, beverage, animal nutrition, cosmetic, and animal nutrition.
Enormous Applications of Low-Lactose Dairy Foods Boosts its Market
According to the information provided by Genetics Home Reference, it is estimated that after infancy around 65% of the global population have a reduction in the ability to digest lactose. As the lactose sensitivity is increasing, the manufacturers in the food industry are trying to incorporate low-lactose dairy foods in the formulations to attract health-conscious consumers. Thus, the increase in lactose sensitivity among the individuals is expected to drive the sales of low-lactose dairy foods.
The increasing demand for cheese and yogurt is anticipated to have a positive impact on low-lactose dairy foods market. The dairy products have been a popular choice all across the world for many number of years. Cheese and yogurt are highly consumed in various parts of the globe. Cheese is used in the preparation of various food recipes. According to the NPR organization, in 2017, the per capita consumption of cheese by the Americans was around 37 pounds. Also, the trend for healthy snacking has increased the demand for yogurt. Thus, the rising consumption of cheese and yogurt is estimated to boosts the low-lactose dairy foods market.
In recent years, there has been a rise in the demand for organic products. The increase in health-concerns, rise in awareness about the side-effects of pesticides on human as well as the environment, changing lifestyle, and increase in the disposable income are few of the drivers for an increase in the demand of organic products. Thus, the manufacturers are trying to develop organic low-lactose dairy foods to attract health-conscious consumers.
Some manufacturers have developed low-lactose dairy foods in the powder form to improve the shelf-life of the products. The increasing demand for natural cosmetic products is anticipated to propel the low-lactose dairy foods market. The low-lactose dairy foods available in powder form offers antifungal and anti-bacterial properties that help to decrease the impurities. It also helps to soften and rejuvenate the skin. These benefits of low-lactose dairy foods are anticipated to attract the manufacturers in the cosmetic industry to incorporate such natural ingredients in their products and to increase the consumer base.
Low-Lactose Dairy Foods Market: Regional Analysis
According to the ProCon.org, the lactose intolerant population is high in East Asia, North America, and Central Asia. The manufacturers have the opportunity to establish themselves in the Asia Pacific and North America region to fulfill the dairy requirements of the lactose sensitive population. Thus, the high lactose intolerant population in the Asia Pacific and North America region is estimated to increase the demand for low-lactose dairy products.
Low-Lactose Dairy Foods Market: Key Participants
Few of the key market players in the low-lactose dairy foods market are:
- Wombaroo Food Products
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Nestlé S.A.
- Danone S.A.
- Groupe Lactalis S.A.
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the low-lactose dairy foods market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, form, product-type, end-use, and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Low-lactose dairy foods market Segments
- Low-lactose dairy foods market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to low-lactose dairy foods market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in low-lactose dairy foods market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of low-lactose dairy foods
- Value Chain Analysis of the low-lactose dairy foods market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Low Lactose Dairy Foods Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Low-Lactose Dairy Foods Market Segmentation
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of nature, form, product-type, end-use, and distribution channel-
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of nature as:
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of the form as:
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of the product-type as:
- Others (Kefir, Quark)
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food and Beverage
- Animal Nutrition
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Foodservice/HoReCa (Hotels/Restaurants/Café)
The low-lactose dairy foods market can be segmented on the basis of the distribution channel as:
- Direct Sales/ B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the low-lactose dairy foods market in the industry
- In-depth low-lactose dairy foods market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected low-lactose dairy foods market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the low-lactose dairy foods market
- Competitive landscape of the low-lactose dairy foods market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on low-lactose dairy foods market performance
- Must-have information for low-lactose dairy foods market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Low Lactose Dairy Foods Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Low Lactose Dairy Foods Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Low Lactose Dairy Foods Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Low Lactose Dairy Foods Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)