This Military Textile Materials Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Military Textile Materials Testing market.
Developments in the missiles and surveillance technologies are encouraging innovations in individual protection equipment such as military textiles and field related structures and systems. Textiles for military outfits face a multiple challenges. There must be a provision for durability, comfort and protection and also should withstand a wide range of hostile environments. A soldier’s mobility, survivability and stamina are closely linked with comfort and fit of their outfit. Military textile materials testing is the technique offered in checking and confirming the quality of military textiles, which adds invaluable benefits to the military sector. Soldiers must dress in such a way that they must feel comfortable; it is therefore of utmost importance that the clothing and associated equipment are compact, durable and of high importance. The major criterion, which the fabrics for military purpose should meet are the physical and camouflage requirements, resistance to various environmental conditions wind, water, heat, fire, battlefield threats and economic conditions. The military textile materials testing market include various tests for thermal insulation, wear comfort and skin sensorial comfort. One of the most prominent features of comfort for military textile materials is the property of thermal comfort, i.e. comfort or discomfort associated with how hot or cold one feels.
The military textile materials testing have various properties, which are achieved by various processes in chemical finishing, i.e. certain substances are applied to the surface of the textile fabric where they are retained, not penetrating into the yarn.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In the wear comfort test of textiles, there is a difference between thermo-physiological aspects of the material i.e. maintaining the moisture and warmth, and the way textile looks on skin. The thermal insulation test for combat uniforms, sleeping bags and cold protective clothing and immersion suits can be measured by using the thermal manikins. Skin sensorial comfort test is done for the sensitivity of skin, which is a significant aspect that influences wear comfort.
Global Military Textile Materials Testing Market: Dynamics
The necessity of perfect comfort and protection of the military personnel in extreme environments along with the various thermo-physiological properties of textile materials boosts the demand of military textile materials testing and thus in turn fuelling the growth of global military textile materials testing market.
The main aim of military textile material testing is to meet industry and regulatory standards and to determine that textile products and their components must meet the required specifications for intended use and expected life cycle.
High cost of testing and unavailability of skilled labours to perform the critical tests are the major challenges for the military textile material testing and thus hampering the growth of global military textile materials testing market.
Global Military Textile Materials Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Considering regions, Europe accounts for major share in the sales of military textile materials testing, however the growth rate is expected to decline over the forecast period due to substantial reduction in the demand of military textiles. The demand for military textile materials testing is expected to increase in the Asia Pacific and MEA region.
Currently, demand for military textile materials testing in developed regions such as North America and Europe is a result of the establishment of national defence force to fight the rising waves of terrorism. The replacement of old fashioned military textile materials testing create an adequate demand for latest military textile materials testing and thus in turn propelling the growth of global military textile materials testing market.
Global Military Textile Materials Testing Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the military textile materials testing market include Hohenstein Institute, VARTEST LABORATORIES INC., SGS SA, Precision Testing Laboratories, Inc., UL LLC, and Element Materials Technology among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Military Textile Materials Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global military textile materials testing market can be segmented on the basis of test type as follows;
- Skin Sensorial Comfort
- Wear Comfort
- Thermal Insulation
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Military Textile Materials Testing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Military Textile Materials Testing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Military Textile Materials Testing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Military Textile Materials Testing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.