This Mri Safe Defibrillator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mri Safe Defibrillator market.
Global MRI Safe Defibrillator Market: Market Insights
A MRI Safe Defibrillator are the devices which are implanted inside the patient’s body and allow the patient to undergo a MRI procedure safely. Magnetic resonance induction is the imaging technique, which provide better images of the soft tissues such as spine. While undergoing MRI technique for imaging, there are different kinds of electromagnetic fields, which are utilized and are expected to interfere with the leads of cardiac pacemakers or the defibrillators. Hence, various research activities and clinical trials have been conducted to develop better and advanced devices, which call allow the patient to undergo a MRI procedure safely.
Cardiac defibrillator is a generator, working by a battery and is used to deliver the electric shocks for the proper rhythm of the heart beats. It is a very important device, as it plays an important role in preventing sudden deaths. From past few years, MRI was not allowed in patients having implanted devices such as cardiac defibrillator or pacemakers as it may alter pacing properties or even damage myocardium. Hence, development of MRI safe defibrillators has allowed the patients with cardiac pacemakers to undergo MRI safely.
In 2011 Medtronic, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved its Revo MRI™ SureScan® pacing system. It is the first and only pacemaker in the U.S. specifically designed for use in an Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Also in 2015, Boston Scientific received CE Mark on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) conditional labeling for the current family of EL (Extended Longevity) and MINI implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) and the X4 cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillator (CRT-D) systems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global MRI Safe Defibrillator Market: Dynamics
Increasing healthcare awareness and technological advancements in the field of healthcare, is one of the most important factors driving the growth of MRI safe defibrillators market. Increasing prevalence of heart diseases is another important factor, increasing the growth of the MRI safe defibrillators market. Other factors such as increasing number of hospitals, increasing disposable income etc. can increase the growth of MRI safe defibrillators market. Increasing geriatric population, can be an important factor, increasing the growth of the MRI safe defibrillators market.
Apart from the driving factors, there are some factors which can restrain the growth of MRI safe defibrillators market. Restraints such as lack of skilled professionals, lack of reimbursement etc. can hinder the growth of RI safe defibrillators market. High cost of the products, is an important factors, which is expected to hinder the growth of the MRI safe defibrillators market.
Global Breast Prosthetic Market: Overview
Global MRI safe defibrillator market has been segmented into single chamber MRI safe defibrillator and dual chamber MRI safe defibrillator. Single chamber MRI safe defibrillators are expected to hold a large revenue share in the global MRI safe defibrillator market. Based on the end user, the global MRI safe defibrillator market has been segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Hospitals are expected to hold a large revenue share in the overall market.
Global MRI Safe Defibrillator Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global MRI safe defibrillator market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold largest shares in the MRI safe defibrillator market primarily due to presence of large number of hospitals and well established healthcare infrastructure. Europe is also expected to show a large share in MRI safe defibrillator market due to increasing prevalence of cardiac diseases. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant market share in the MRI safe defibrillator market because of the increasing population and increasing healthcare awareness.
Global MRI Safe Defibrillator Market: Key Players
There are few key players which manufacture MRI safe defibrillators. Major manufacturers leading MRI Safe Defibrillator Market are
- Boston Scientific
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- MRI safe defibrillator Market Segments
- MRI safe defibrillator Market Dynamics
- MRI safe defibrillator Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mri Safe Defibrillator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global MRI Safe Defibrillator Market: Segmentation
The Global MRI Safe Defibrillator market is segmented by Product type, End user and Region:
Segmentation by product Type
- Single Chamber MRI Safe Defibrillators
- Double Chamber MRI Safe Defibrillators
Segmentation by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing MRI safe defibrillator market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mri Safe Defibrillator Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mri Safe Defibrillator Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mri Safe Defibrillator Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mri Safe Defibrillator Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)