This Non-GMO Oil Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non-GMO Oil Analysis market.
Non-GMO Oil Market Outlook
In the global food and beverages market, almost half of the customer (about 47.6%) want to avoid genetically modified or bioengineered food. One of the reasons in avoiding genetically modified food product is their worry about the ill effects on human health, environmental health and animal health. Over the last decade, non-GMO has experienced the biggest growth among the product launch with Non-GMO claims as a product launch with a non-GMO claim has tripled from 2012-2015. Burgeoning demand for non-GMO products in the global food and beverage industry has also revolutionized the food oil industry and led to robust growth over the last 5 years. Non-GMO GRAS value are very high as compared to GMO oils owing to various health benefits over GMO oils. GMO oils are avoided due to their associated health risks such as allergenicity, toxicity, and genetic hazards.
Depending on the extraction techniques, there is the availability of various types of oil. The price of non-GMO oil depends on the extraction type and also on the source. In the global non-GMO oil market, conventional non-GMO oil is economical over organic non-GMO oil. Further, non-GMO oil prices are considered stable unless there is a huge change in the production volume of the raw material.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Health Benefits associated with Non-GMO Oil Has Led to its Demand Increasing
The rising demand for healthy food products ingredients in the global food and beverage industry has upsurge the demand for non-GMO oil. Potential health benefits of non-GMO oil over GMO oil is also propelling the robust growth of non-GMO oils among the population, mainly among the health enthusiasts and fitness freaks. The demand for non-GMO oil is also flourishing due to increasing concern about the environment. GMO crops also put an adverse effect on the environment. Besides, non-GMO oil is also gaining demand in animal feed owing to increasing humanization among pet owners. In the global non-GMO oil market, oils are majorly extracted from three techniques i.e cold-pressed, steam refined and expeller pressed. Where cold press non-GMO oil demand is on the rise due to their high nutritional value and also all the valuable molecules are in their native state. On the other hand, non-GMO oil demand is also pacing up in cosmetics and personal care industry. In the cosmetic and personal care industry, products free from non-GMO oil are high in demand and also offer higher health benefit over the product containing GMO oils. With the increasing demand for non-GMO oil in various sectors, it can be expected that the demand for non-GMO oil will flourish in the coming years.
Non-GMO Oil Market: Regional Analysis
Non-GMO ingredient or product demand is surging in the food industry, cosmetic industry, providing huge growth opportunity for non-GMO oil. Manufacturers are emphasizing on to involve no GMO ingredients in their end-use product to cater to the demand of customer seeking for no GMO products. In the global Non-GMO oil market, North America and Europe hold the major share in consumption of non-GMO oil owing to easy availability and awareness about non-GMO oil. Also, manufacturers in the region utilize various promotional strategies to bring awareness among the consumers. On the other hand, increasing health enthusiasts in the Asia Pacific and Latin America is also propelling the growth of non-GMO oil market in the region. On the other hand demand for non-GMO oil is also pacing up in the Middle East and Africa.
Non-GMO Oil Market: Key Participants
The key players in the global non-GMO oil market are:
- Chosen Foods LLC
- Cargill Inc.
- Centra Foods
- Catania Spagna
- Pleasant Valley Oil Mills
- Jedwards International, Inc.
- Spectrum Organic Products, Llc
- Nexcel Natural Ingredients
- Coltura, LLC dba Coltura Foods
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Non-GMO Oil market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, product type, extraction technique, end use and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Non-GMO Oil Market Segments
- Non-GMO Oil Market Dynamics
- Non-GMO Oil Market Size
- Non-GMO Oil Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Non-GMO Oil Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Non-GMO Oil Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Non-GMO Oil
- Value Chain Analysis of the Non-GMO Oil Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non-GMO Oil Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Non-GMO Oil Market: Segmentation
The non-GMO Oil market can be segmented based on as nature, product type, extraction technique, end use and distribution channel.
Based on nature, the non-GMO oil market can be segmented as:
Based on product type, the non-GMO oil market can be segmented as:
- Soybean Oil
- Canola Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Pea Nut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
Based on the extraction technique, the non-GMO oil market can be segmented as:
- Cold Pressed
- Steam Refined
- Expeller Pressed
Based on end-use, the non-GMO oil market can be segmented as:
- Food Industry
- Snacks and Confectionaries
- Food Processing Industry
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Animal Feed Industry
Based on the distribution channel, the non-GMO oil market can be segmented as:
- Direct (B2B)
- Indirect (B2C)
- Specialty Stores
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Non-GMO Oil market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Non-GMO Oil market
- Competitive landscape of the Non-GMO Oil market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Non-GMO Oil market performance
- Must-have information for Non-GMO Oil market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Non-GMO Oil Market Analysis report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Non-GMO Oil Market Analysis forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Non-GMO Oil Market Analysis
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Non-GMO Oil Market Analysis report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)