This Nutrition Therapy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nutrition Therapy market.
Nutrition therapy is the therapeutic approach of treating the disease condition by adopting healthy tailored diet under the supervision of a registered dietician, nutritionist or a physician. Nutrition therapy helps in restoring balance and vitality of an individual. Nutrition therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximize one’s health potential via adopting suitable nutritional and lifestyle changes. The major advantage of adopting nutrition therapy is that it treats the body from the root source of illness and not only the symptoms. Nutrition therapy is helpful in curing several health concerns such as digestive problems, weight problems, cardiovascular health, hormonal imbalances, skin conditions, autoimmune diseases as well as mental health & general wellbeing. Nutrition therapy also helps in curing infections, surgery and trauma conditions. The major reason for adopting nutrition therapy is that the food which we eat has a profound effect on our physical, mental and social wellbeing.
The aim of nutrition therapy is to prevent the macro and micronutrient deficiency as well as maintaining body tissues and functioning plasma protein. Along with the dietary changes, natural supplements are also recommended for complimenting the conventional medicines and make the treatment more effective.
Nutrition Therapy Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major driving factor for nutrition therapy market is the absence of healthy food from the diet plan due to the complicated and busy lives these days. Rising geriatric population and growing focus on preventive care by individuals fuel the growth of the nutrition therapy market. Increasing lifestyle disorders these days with the surge in the levels of diabetes, heart disease and other chronic diseases also promote the market growth. Also, increase in the demand for Nutritionists and Dieticians also support the market growth. Higher consultation charges of individual nutrition experts restrain the services market to grow as it is out of the affordable limit of everyone. As many people are not ready to follow a strict diet plan, it also restricts the market to grow. Moreover, the service is available only in the developed and some developing countries and most of the low- and middle-income countries still don’t have access to these types of services, which thus curbs the market growth.
Nutrition Therapy Market: Overview
Nutrition therapy services are being provided these days by hospitals, clinics, wellness centres and other facilities. Registered physicians work at these centres as full time or part time employees. These services are customized depending on the disease condition of a patient. There is an increasing trend of collaborating with a nutrition expert along with the treatment of a disease as it saves a considerable amount of treatment cost. People these days are also becoming increasingly concerned about the food they eat and their effect on health.
Nutrition Therapy Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, North America leads the market for nutrition therapy owing to the favourable reimbursement scenario, awareness about these services and easy access. Moreover, the high number of lifestyle disorders in the region also fuel the market for nutrition therapy. The Western Europe market because of the presence of advanced healthcare facilities and a greater focus on personal health is expected to grow at a significant rate. Japan also represents as the established market for nutrition therapy services. The market in the Asia-Pacific represents a significant growth rate due to the increasing adoption of nutrition therapy in hospitals, wellness centers and sports centers for maintaining fitness and naturally curing the symptoms of chronic diseases. Latin America followed by the Middle East and Africa are expected to have lowest market share as well as the growth rate over the forecast period. Moreover, the penetration of nutrition therapy services is more in the developed countries than the developing and under-developed countries.
Nutrition Therapy Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players in the nutrition therapy market are Texas Health Resources, UPMC Pinnacle, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics USA, Crozer-Keystone Health System, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Max Healthcare, Fortis Healthcare, SuperWellness Ltd., and Qua Nutrition, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nutrition Therapy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nutrition Therapy Market: Segmentation
By Health Condition Type
- Digestive Problems
- Weight Concerns
- Infectious Diseases
- CardioVascular Health
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Skin Conditions
- Mental Health
- General Well-being
- Sports Fitness
By Service Type
- General Services
- Personalized Services
By End User
- Sports Centers
- Wellness Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Nutrition Therapy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Nutrition Therapy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Nutrition Therapy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Nutrition Therapy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)