This Plastic Tumblers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plastic Tumblers market.
Global Plastic Tumblers Market - Overview:
Plastic tumblers are extensively preferred by the customers as it has got numerous advantages as compared to cups. One can effortlessly walk and drink a beverage, as plastic tumblers removes the possibility of spilling of the liquid. Nowadays, with a changing lifestyle, the consumers are in a search for convenient products. Plastic tumblers are present in different shapes, sizes and designs and are gaining traction from the customer's end. Many brands are looking for serving their beverages such as milk shakes, coffees, juices in plastic tumblers. There is recycling and disposing issue faced by plastic tumblers, but using biodegradable plastic tumblers the problem can be reduced. Plastics tumblers are preferred by the customers as they are of less weight and convenient in carrying. All these features of plastic tumblers have increased its preference as compared to other consumer’s goods and is expected to witness extensive growth for the market.
Global Plastic Tumblers Market - Dynamics:
The global push for making the shift towards eco-friendly products and packaging solutions has led to an increasing preference for plastic tumblers and related products. Plastic tumblers are more prominent among customers between the age of 20 and 30 years due to its convenience. The increasing awareness regarding the benefits of using eco-friendly products among the consumers of these age groups has been a key factor for the growth in preference for products such as biodegradable plastic tumblers. Another key factor which is leading to the growth of the plastic tumblers market in rising economies like China, India, etc., is the growing tendency among the local public to associate plastic tumbler designs with fashion, and a means to depict their personality. Products such as plastic tumblers, which are purposefully designed to be sleek, are widely associated with the owner’s personality. Furthermore, the rise in urban population in developing countries presents lucrative opportunities for the growth of the plastic tumblers market. All these factors have resulted in the growth of the global plastic tumblers market during the forecast period.
Global Plastic Tumblers Market – Regional Overview:
The global plastic tumblers market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Asia - Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The North American plastic tumblers market is expected to dominate during the forecast period. The Western Europe plastic tumblers market is anticipated to trail behind its North American. The Asia Pacific plastic tumblers market is predicted to witness stable growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in consumption of on the go beverages. The plastic tumblers market in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America is expected to witness above average growth.
Global Plastic Tumblers Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the plastic tumblers market are Tupperware Brands Corporation, CamelBak Products, LLC, Pelican Products, Inc., Evans Manufacturing, Inc, Ee-Lian Enterprise (M) Sdn. Bhd, Klean Kanteen, Inc, Lock&Lock Co., Ltd., etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plastic Tumblers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Plastic Tumblers Market - Segmentation:
The global plastic tumblers market can be segmented by material type, capacity, sales channel, and by end use applications. Pricing for plastic tumblers has being done based on material type segment in US$ million and the volume is considered in units.
On the basis of material type, the global plastic tumblers market is segmented into -
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Biodegradable Plastic
On the basis of capacity, the global plastic tumblers market is segmented into -
- Less than 10oz
- 10oz to 20oz
- 20oz to 35oz
- 35oz & Above
On the basis of sales channel, the global plastic tumblers market is segmented into -
- Convenience Store
- Hyper Market
- Super Market
On the basis of end use application, the global plastic tumblers market is segmented into -
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Plastic Tumblers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Plastic Tumblers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Plastic Tumblers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Plastic Tumblers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)