This Video Converter Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Video Converter Software market.
The growing demand for offline video content and rich parameters offered by video converter software are fuelling the growth of the global video converter software market. For example, it converts files from AVI to MPEG format. The growing demand for smartphones and tablets as well as the trend of smart classrooms in schools and colleges are expected to create significant demand for video converter software over the forecast period.
The features such as good video converting functions, e.g., converted video quality and speed of conversion, are the parameters which differentiate the software. Among all the available types of video converters, shareware video converter is the most powerful as it has wide range of functions available, with powerful encoders, enhanced interfaces, and it is free from advertisements and spyware.
Video converter software is a powerful tool to convert a video from one format to another by just clicking a button. Video converter software enables to easy convert of video in required format. Video converter software is more cost effective than upgrading computer’s operating system as per the video format. The time taken by video converter software is very less and is much easier to use. There are multiple video formats. Ideal video converter software must support common file formats like MPEG and WMV. While purchasing video converter software, buyer should know the format of video and the format in which video should be converted and also the compatibility of software with the user’s operating system. Another point to consider while purchasing the video converter software is that the converted video quality must be same as of original video quality. The various electronic gadgets like computers, tablets, mobile phones and others will have different video formats and thus requires video converter software to convert the video to compatible format.
Video Converter Software Market: Drivers and Challenges
Growing smart classrooms and migration from ‘board and marker’ teaching to visual teaching is one of the major drivers for global video converter software market. Moreover, high demand for compatibility of video format as per device is also a major driver of the global video converter software market.
The spyware and malware attached with video converter software are the challenges for the growth of the global video converter software market. However, vendors are focusing on to get rid of these issues and to provide malware free video converter software market.
By Type of Software:
The video converter software market is segmented into freeware and shareware. Shareware is more powerful as compared to freeware and has more demand in the market.
By Type of OS:
The video converter software market is segmented into android, iOS and others.
The video converter software market is segmented into personal use and commercial use.
In June 2017, Movavi entered into partnership with SOURCENEXT, Japan based leading software publishing and distributing company to produce user friendly video creation, editing tools, conversion, and to sell Movavi products in Japan market.
In March 2014, WonderFox Soft, developer of Windows multimedia applications has upgraded its DVD video converter to new version i.e. v6.2. This upgraded version of video converter software makes quick and easy conversion of video formats like F4V, WEBM, TRP, Vimeo and others. It also supports devices like Nokia Lumia 1520, 2520, Kindle Fire, Sony Xperia and others.
Examples of some of the key players in the video converter software market are Movavi, Freemake Video Converter, NCH Software, Aimersoft, ANVSoft Inc., ACD Systems, Clipchamp, Video Convertor Factory, Hand Brake, Macroplant, etc.
The global video converter software market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, SEA and Other APAC, Japan, China and Middle East & Africa. Presently, North America and Western Europe hold the largest market share. High potential consumer demands are contributing to the growth of video converter software market in these regions.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Video Converter Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Video Converter Software Market: Segmentation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Video Converter Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Video Converter Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Video Converter Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Video Converter Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.