This Viscosity Reducing Agents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Viscosity Reducing Agents market.
Viscosity is basically the resistance offered during the flow of the fluids due to natural presence of internal friction between their particles. Fluid with high viscosity resists the motion as its molecular design offers a significant amount of internal friction. The physical significance of viscosity can be understood by the example of addition of turpentine into paints so that the paints become thinner, less viscous and suitable for further use.In various applications, high viscosity is undesirable as it reduces work efficiency. The advancements in chemical technology and research & development in this field has led for the emergence of viscosity reducing agents, which can reduce the viscosity of the fluids without changing their chemical properties and effectiveness.
Viscosity reducing agents are also known as the drag reducing agents, the additives that reduce the turbulence and improves the flow of fluids. Viscosity reducing agents are widely used in oil pipelines to improve the flow capacity and thus improving the productivity. They also reduce energy losses in pipelines. On crude oil exploration and production sites, the raw crude oil is highly viscous and thick in nature. The process to pump this heavy crude oil from the source becomes highly energy intensive. The addition of viscosity reducing agents reduces the viscosity of the crude oil, and in turn, the power requirement for pumping is also reduced. This lead to enhancement of the production efficiency of the plant along with decrease in production costs. Use of viscosity reducing agents also increases the overall operating life of transportation system of oil industries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The key driver for the growth of viscosity reducing agents market is the intrinsic benefits from their use. Viscosity reducing agents provide an economic and efficient way of material transportation over pipeline network. These chemicals play a crucial role in various industries, especially in the petrochemical industry, wherein the transportation of viscous crude oil is done with the help of large pipeline networks. However, the viscosity reducing agents market is dependent on other industries and their demand becomes a function of performance of other industries in the global market.
Significant demand for viscosity reducing agents exists in developed regions owing to their proficient use for increasing efficiency across various process industries. In developing economies, the market for viscosity reducing agents is expected to increase due to growing industrialization. There has been a strong move by the industries to switch to chemicals which are eco-friendly and stable in nature. The use of eco-products is expected to act as catalyst for growth of the viscosity reducing agents market.
Some of the many ways by which the global viscosity reducing agents market can be segmented includes, on the basis of product type andend use industries.
Some of the key players reported across the value chain of viscosity reducing agents market include NuGenTec, Flowchem, NALCO, Partow Ideh Pars, Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., Halliburton, Flowlift, Qflo, Lubrizol Specialty Products, Inc., Concophilips, and Oil Flux Americas.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Viscosity Reducing Agents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, global viscosity reducing agents market segments into:
On the basis of end-use industries, global viscosity reducing agents market segments into:
- Oil and Gas
- Cement and Construction
- Paints and Coatings
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Viscosity Reducing Agents Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Viscosity Reducing Agents Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Viscosity Reducing Agents Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Viscosity Reducing Agents Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.