This Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants market.
Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market: Overview
Aerospace adhesives and sealants are different from regular adhesives and sealants, as they are exposed to high temperature and high pressure gradients during their lifetime. High performance resins such as epoxy, polyurethane, silicone, and hybrid polymers are used in aerospace industry to provide required waterproofing, filling, bonding, and sealing. Among these resins, epoxy and polyurethane adhesives are more widely used. Such materials are blended with volatile organic compounds and applied to aircraft components such as pipes, fixtures, and panels.
Owing to high Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) content in the aerospace adhesives and sealants, the industry is exposed to stringent environment regulations by governments across the globe. Solvent based and water based are the prominent technologies used in the aerospace adhesives and sealants market. Although solvent borne technology is more preferred by the manufacturers, water borne technology is expected to witness higher growth rate owing to its environment friendly characteristics. The global adhesives and sealants market is projected to witness moderate CAGR and is anticipated to grow in parallel with the increasing global production of aircrafts. Leading manufacturers are spending more on research and development in order to provide aerospace adhesives and sealants that contain less volatile organic compounds and comply with the specifications by OEMs.
Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market: Dynamics
The global aerospace adhesives and sealants market is projected to be driven by increasing penetration of composites in aircraft industry. In order to increase the fuel efficiency of the vehicle by emphasizing on light weight, the aircraft manufacturing companies are adopting more composite components in the assembly. Owing to increasing penetration of composite components in aircrafts, the demand for aerospace adhesives and sealants is increasing. Moreover, increasing global aircraft production is another prominent driver for the aerospace adhesives and sealants market growth. The production of aircraft vehicles is mainly driven by increasing air traffic growth in emerging countries and growing urbanization in emerging countries such as China and India.
The high performance aerospace adhesives and sealants contain high amount of VOC content. Owing to increasing environmental regulations on transportation industry by governments across the globe, OEM manufacturers are demanding for eco-friendly components. Increasing government regulations like those are projected to restrain market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the higher cost involved in the research and development of aerospace adhesives and sealants which complies with the specifications by OEMs is another prominent restraint for the market.
Global Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market: Segmentation
Global aerospace adhesives and sealants market is segmented based on product type, technology type, resin type, aircraft type, and region. Based on product type, the aerospace adhesives and sealants market is segmented as adhesives, and sealants. While on the basis of resin type, the global market is classified as epoxy resins, silicone, polyurethane, and others. Others segment comprises of modified polymers. Among these segments, epoxy is estimated to account for a major share in the overall market. Based on technology type, the global aerospace adhesives and sealants market is classified as water borne and solvent borne technology. Most of the manufacturers prefer solvent borne technology, however the preference is shifting towards waterborne technology owing to the more stringent regulations on solvent borne technology. Moreover, on the basis of aircraft type, the global market is classified as commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, helicopters, and others.
Global Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market: Key Players
Some of the examples of the participants involved in the global aerospace adhesives and sealants market are:
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Royal Adhesives and Sealants
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Huntsman Corporation
- United Resin Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Beacon Adhesives Inc.
- Henkel AG and Company
- Solvay Group
Global Aerospace Adhesives and Sealants Market: Regional Outlook
Global aerospace adhesives and sealants market is spread over North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific (excluding Japan), Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is estimated to be one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the global aerospace adhesives and sealants market. The increasing urbanization and growing income are driving the market demand in the region. North America and Western Europe are estimated to be a relatively matured market. Middle East and Africa market is estimated to account for a lower share in the global market owing to small share in overall aircrafts production in the region.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aerospace Adhesives And Sealants Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.