This Agri Textiles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agri Textiles market.
Textile industry has a long history of applications in agriculture sector. The term agri textiles is used to classify the knitted, woven and nonwoven fabrics which are used in horticulture and agriculture uses. The usage of textiles in agriculture has also expanded to safeguard the agriculture products such as fruits, vegetables and plants from birds, weed and weather. Moreover, with continuous upsurge in population globally, the stress on the agriculture crops has increased. Henceforth, it is essential to increase the quality and yield of agriculture products. Nylon, polyolefin, polyethylene and polyester are some of the fiber materials that are used in different techniques in agri textiles.
Agri Textiles Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Agri Textiles Market: Segmentation
In the nonwoven techniques, the needle punch and spun bonded nonwoven techniques are majorly used for the production of nonwoven agri textiles. The spun bonded fabrics have constant and high tensile strength in every direction. Furthermore, the nonwoven technique segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period mainly due to its better suitability and economy for various applications.
Agri Textiles:Region-wise Outlook
Asia Pacific is expected to hold majority of the global agri textiles regional market share. Moreover, the demand for agri textiles in Asia Pacific is expected to rise in the coming years due to rapid agriculture industry development in countries such as China, India and South Korea. In addition, as an emerging economic authority, China and India have remarkable potential for the production, export and consumption of agri textiles. This has further lead to more number of agri textiles manufactures owing to cheap labour and raw material availability and is in turn hampering the agri textiles markets in the regions of North America and Europe. North America is currently expected to hold a significant regional share of the global agri textile market but is anticipated to lose its market share to the market in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Rest of the regions are expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
Agri Textiles Market: Key Players
Some of the market participants in the global agri textilesmarket are 3M, Agru America, Inc., CTM Technical Textiles Ltd., DuPont, Johns Manville, Koninklijke Ten Cate nv., SGL Group and Milliken & Company among many others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agri Textiles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the global agri textilesmarket is segmented into,
- Plant Net
- Bird Protection Net
- Insect Meshes
- Nets for pallet covering
- Cherry Covers
- Packaging Materials for Agriculture Products
- Others (Includes Ground Cover, Tape Nets, Turf Protection Net)
On the basis of techniques, the global agri textilesmarket is segmented into,
- Stitch Bonded Nonwoven
- Needle Punch Nonwoven
- Spun Bonded Nonwoven
- Hydro Entangled Nonwoven
- Thermally Bonded Nonwoven
- Wet Nonwoven
On the basis of end-use sector, the global agri textilesmarket is segmented into,
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Agri Textiles Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Agri Textiles Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Agri Textiles Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Agri Textiles Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.