Automotive oxygen sensor is a device which measure the proportion of oxygen in the exhaust gas, can be found as lambda sensor in the global market. Total life of exhaust system significantly depends on the oxygen sensor, because of improper burning of fuel which can damage the internal components of exhaust system as well as impact the overall performance of the vehicles.
Based on arrangement, automotive oxygen sensor can be arranged before (upstream) or after (downstream) the converter. Most of the vehicles which are designed after 1990 are fitted with automotive oxygen sensor.
Commonly, two automotive oxygen sensors are installed in one vehicle. However, the quantity of sensors depends on the vehicle variant or models.
Rising concern for efficiency of vehicles coupled with increasing number of stringent government regulations on the emission of harmful gases is expected to fillip the global demand of automotive oxygen sensor market over the slated time period.
Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market: Dynamics
Rising fleet of automotive vehicles coupled with strict government protocols pertaining to emission control is projected to drive the sales of automotive oxygen sensors over the coming years.
Furthermore, rising digitalization in the automotive parts is also one of the major market driver. Moreover, increasing retrofitting of automotive oxygen sensor for old vehicle is projected to create significant opportunities for the stakeholders in the coming years.
Rising adoption of electric vehicles, alternate fuelled vehicles are expected to hamper the global sales of automotive oxygen sensor market over the coming decades. Furthermore, lack of cognizant pertaining to replacement and lifespan of automotive sensor is also projected to supress the global value of automotive oxygen sensor market in future.
Rapidly innovations in the coating materials for automotive oxygen sensors is anticipated to create new paradigms in the global automotive oxygen sensor market.
Nowadays, most of the players are using High-Temperature Cofired Ceramic (HTCC) green tapes with oxygen sensors in order to make high strength and log lasting automotive sensors.
Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market: Regional Outlook
Asia pacific is projected to hold noteworthy share in the global automotive oxygen sensor market as the region has larger share in the passenger car’s production. Europe is expected to follow by Asia Pacific in the global market and Germany is foreseen as the hub for Europe automotive industry.
Latin America is an emerging market for automotive oxygen sensor owing to rising public transport compared to personal transport in the coming years. Middle East and Africa is projected to grow with uptick growth rate in the global automotive oxygen sensors market over the stipulated time period.
Although, SUV segment is projected to hold noteworthy command in MEA automotive oxygen sensor market by the end of 2029.
Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Automotive Oxygen Sensor market identified across the value chain:
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Bosch Auto Parts
- NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD.
- Pricol Limited
- Continental AG
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- SJ AUTOMOTIVE CO. LTD.
- DENSO EUROPE
- Wells Vehicle Electronics
- Sensirion AG Switzerland
The research report on the Automotive Oxygen Sensor market presents a comprehensive assessment, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Automotive Oxygen Sensor market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report provides analysis and information according to mentioned market segments.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market Segments
- Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market Dynamics
- Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market Size
- New Sales of Automotive Oxygen Sensor
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Automotive Oxygen Sensor
- New Technology for Automotive Oxygen Sensor
- Value Chain of the Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Automotive Oxygen Sensor market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market (Global Automotive Sensor Market)
- ng market dynamics in the Automotive Oxygen Sensor market
- In-depth Automotive Oxygen Sensor market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Automotive Oxygen Sensor market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Automotive Oxygen Sensor market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Automotive Oxygen Sensor market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Automotive Oxygen Sensor market performance
- Must-have information for market players in Automotive Oxygen Sensor market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Automotive Oxygen Sensor Market: Segmentation
Product Type :
- Binary Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor
- Universal Exhaust Gas
Design Type :
- Ginger Type
- Planar Type
Sales Channel :
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- OES (Original Equipment Supplier)
- IAS (Independent Automotive Supplier)
Vehicle Type :
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Catalytic converter
- Exhaust manifold
Distribution Channel :
- Gasoline fueled vehicle
- Diesel fueled vehicle
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.