This Children Mattress market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Children Mattress market.
Global Children Mattress Market Outlook
The global consumption of mattresses has tremendously grown from US$ 12.6 billion in 2004 to US$ 25.3 billion in 2016 which suggest the surging demand for mattresses around the world. North America specifically U.S. by far has remained the leading consumers of mattress followed by China, Brazil, Germany, Canada, and France. With the rise in demand for mattresses, manufacturers are now strategizing on improvising the features on its already existing products which cater to the varying needs and requirements of its target customers. Manufacturers are coming up with mattresses which focuses on the specific demographic segment. For instance, children mattress are being availed specifically for toddlers and infants. Children mattresses are intended to provide a safe, comfortable sleeping surface and all the basic structures such as the core, padding, flame retardant materials and chemicals and the covering.
Global Children Mattress Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Today's parents take special care and concern on their newborn babies and toddlers in every aspect of their daily routine life. No matter when it comes to food, clothing as well as the mattress that the children have been taken into special consideration by parents. Owing to which not only the mattress manufacturers, several government bodies have taking steps and supporting the right cause of parents to provide a safe and hygienic environment to grow and nurtures. Manufacturers have been designing children mattress which caters and satisfy the needs and demands of its target segment by coming up several varieties of children mattresses such as foam mattress, toddler mattress and crib mattress with additional customization. Manufacturers have been strategizing on coming up with new features from time to time on its children mattress which not only gains the trust of existing customer but also increases its customer base in the global market.
Global Children Mattress Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Children Mattress market are Tuft and Needle, Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Delta Children's Products Corp., John Lewis plc, Dreams Limited, Hunker, Bed King, Simmons among others.
Children Mattress Market: Key Trends
Major children mattress manufacturers have been strategizing on coming up with innovative mattress in the view of expanding its customer base in the global market. Moreover, several regional government bodies have been taking necessary steps in children mattress market in terms of the safety of the product.
Children Mattress Market: Key Developments
- In 2018, Delta Children's Products Corp. launched their BeautySleep KIDS by Delta Children twin and full-size mattresses.
- In 2017, Baby Trend launched first fully ventilated crib mattress with high-tech breathable mesh that ensures safe sleep for infants and toddlers.
- In the U.S., all mattress are required to meet federal standards in the view to reduce the risk of catching fire. For mattresses designed for infants and children, additional chemical testing may be required to prevent exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals.
Opportunities for Children Mattress Market Participants
The global children population is said to be 1.99 billion. In the United States, there is 74.2 million number of children under the age of 18. Owing to the factors such as a considerable number of children in the United States, consumers' adoption of clean and hygienic lifestyle and rise in per capita income of the country, paves way for critical opportunity for global children mattress market to gain traction and simultaneously increase its customer base. Apart from U.S., countries such as China, India, UK as well as Australia have a higher number of children population under the age of 15 which suggest global children mattress higher scope of generating sales in terms of value sales.
Brief Approach to Research for Children Mattress Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Children Mattress market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Children Mattress market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Children Mattress market and its potential
- Children Mattress Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Children Mattress market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Children Mattress Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Children Mattress market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Children Mattress
- Analysis of the Children Mattress market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Children Mattress market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Children Mattress Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Children Mattress: Market Segmentation
On the basis of types, the global Children Mattress market has been segmented as –
- Foam Mattress
- Toddler Mattress
- Crib Mattress
- Twin Mattress
On the basis of material, the global Children Mattress market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the sales channel, the global Children Mattress market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Franchise Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Children Mattress Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Children Mattress Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Children Mattress Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Children Mattress Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.