This Dry Ice market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dry Ice market.
Demand for dry ice is expected to magnify with the development of dry ice machines industry across the globe. Manufacturers in large multinational organizations and private firms have been contributing prominently in the revenue growth of dry ice market. Dry ice being a cost-effective product is expected to bolster its demand across various applications in the near future. Rising number of fire accidents leads to increasing demand for dry ice, in order to restore and renovate industrial and residential buildings. These factors coupled with non-combustible and non-toxic properties of dry ice is expected to further drive the global market growth.
Rapidly increasing demand for frozen foods and growing use of dry ice as refrigerant across the food and shipping industries is anticipated to significantly drive the growth of dry ice market. Notable growth in transportation industry is expected to support the shipping of products, thereby holding impressive revenue growth opportunities for dry ice market. Grocery stores and healthcare industry are anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the growth of dry ice market with rising lengthy transportation trips in the forthcoming years. However, inability of dry ice in long-term storage might restrain the growth of dry ice market in the forthcoming years.
Dry Ice is solid form of carbon dioxide. Solid carbon dioxide is characterized by phase change from solid state directly to gaseous state without undergoing change into liquid state with an increase in temperature. As such, it does not lead to any residue post the phase change and hence is rightly termed as Dry ice. Dry ice manufacturing process involves initially compressing and cooling gaseous carbon dioxide to yield liquid carbon dioxide. In the next step, this liquefied carbon dioxide is allowed to undergo expansion following which it is pressurised to yield solid carbon dioxide or dry ice. Dry ice is often used instead of traditional water based ice due to relatively lower temperature(-79 degrees) of dry ice as compared to that of water based ice at the same time it does not melt into a liquid form, rendering it free from waste generation. Moreover, dry ice is non-flammable and non-toxic as opposed to some of the other refrigerants used.
Dry Ice Market: Drivers & Restraints
Dry ice market is expected to witness a steady growth during the forecast period. The growth of global dry ice market can be attributed to the growing demand for dry ice as a refrigerant in food and transport industry. Another factor that is expected to fuel the growth of global dry ice market is the use of dry ice for industrial cleaning by means of dry ice blast cleaning. It offers a safer solution as compared to use of cleaning solvents and other chemicals. Moreover, growing demand for frozen foods is expected to drive the growth of global dry ice market. The versatility of dry ice and its use as an effective alternative to conventional electric power based cooling system is expected to translate into a steady growth in demand for dry ice, thus fuelling the growth of global dry ice market during the forecast period.
Dry Ice Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographic regions of the globe, global Dry Ice market is segmented into seven major geographic segments. These key market segments are North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East & Africa and Latin America Dry Ice market.
Dry Ice Market: Key Players
Some of the identified major participants of the global Dry Ice market are as follows:
- Continental Carbonic Products, Inc.
- Yara International ASA
- Dry Ice Corp.
- Dry Ice UK Ltd
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies and application industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dry Ice Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dry Ice Market: Segmentation
Depending on the end use application industry of dry ice, the global dry ice market can be segmented into following key market segments:
- Food Processing
- Industrial Cleaning
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Dry Ice Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Dry Ice Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Dry Ice Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Dry Ice Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.