This Fire Protection Materials market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fire Protection Materials market.
Fire protection materials are a class of materials which find use in applications that help ensure safety of buildings from hazards associated with fire. Fire detection, coupled with fire suppression through manual or automatic means, aid in curbing fire and damages resulting therefrom. Partitioning the overall building or construction structure with fire resistance rated floors and walls also assists in ensuring protection from fire. This could also involve the use of passive fire protection materials, such as fire resistant boards, sealants and fire resistant materials, such as mineral wool and fire proof coatings. Active fire protection materials, such as fire extinguishing foams, chemicals, water and sprays also constitute an important part of fire protection materials market. Safeguarding and protection of human life and property are major concerns for construction industry incumbents in regions across the globe. This also stems from the need to avoid costs associated with loss of time and human effort as a result of fire accidents. These factors have been encouraging various industries across sectors to install fire protection systems wherever needed and feasible. This in turn has been translating into an increase in application of and demand for fire protection materials. Fire protection materials play two vital roles with regard to fire safety applications – fire suppression and fire prevention. Both of these are key to the complete fire safety assurance for a building. Considering these important aspects of applications of fire protection materials, the study of the fire protection materials market becomes an important read.
Fire Protection Materials Market: Key Trends, Drivers
There have been advancements in technology with regard to cost-effective manufacturing of fire protection materials in recent times. Also, there is rapid enhancement in desired properties with advanced features of fire protection materials. Apart from this, various regulatory bodies have imposed strict regulations for implementation of fire safety procedures along with the development of stringent building and safety codes. These regulations have been making it mandatory for organizations to adhere to fire safety specifications at workplaces, which in turn is expected to further increase the demand for fire protection materials. These factors have been driving the growth of fire protection materials market at a global level and the trend is expected to continue in the near future as well.
However, additional replacement expenses associated with fire protection materials have been discouraging potential buyers. Additionally, inconsistency in the actual implementation of fire safety and prevention procedures in certain regions of the world is proving to be a restraint to the demand and growth in demand for fire protection materials. This, in turn, is proving to be a hindrance to growth of the global fire protection materials market. Furthermore, fireproofing of steel structures using water based intumescent paints & coatings and the rising use of carbon fiber reinforced composites requiring reactive insulation coatings for fire protection are the rising trends in the market, which are driving the demand for water based intumescent paint coatings as fire protection materials. Also, oil & gas refineries have witnessed an increase in adoption of fire protection materials in recent times, which has in turn resulted in growth in demand for fire protection materials.
It has been observed that there is a rising demand for fire protection materials, such as fire protection putty, especially in commercial, academic and government building applications, such as universities, offices, schools, restaurants and other buildings. This rise in demand is considerable in both developed countries as well as in emerging economies.
Fire Protection Materials Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain in the fire protection materials market are as follows:
- 3M Company
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Tenmat Ltd
- Rolf Kuhn GmbH
- Unifrax I LLC
- Rockwool International A/S
- PFC Corofil
- Luco LLC
- Signum Fire Protection
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and product type.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fire Protection Materials Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fire Protection Materials Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end use, the fire protection materials market is segmented as follows:
- Active fire protection materials
- Passive fire protection materials
On the basis of product type, the fire protection materials market is segmented as follows:
- Fire resistant boards
- Vermiculite cement sprays
- Fiber sprays
- Dry lining systems
- Mineral wool
- Intumescent paints and coatings
On the basis of application, fire protection materials market is segmented as follows:
- Industrial & Institutional
- Others (Transport, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fire Protection Materials Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fire Protection Materials Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fire Protection Materials Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fire Protection Materials Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.