Frozen Fruit Bars Market Outlook
Frozen fruit bars are manufactured from freezing the real fruits and/or fruit juice along with other ingredients such as sugar, water, flavour etc. The frozen food category in recent years has gained a lot of popularity. This is also due to the use of real fruits that increase the nutritional value of the product as well as gives a snacking experience. The frozen fruit bars are available in various different flavours. Most of the companies use fruit purees to make frozen fruit bars as it is cost-effective. But there are few companies that are concentrating more on the quality of the product which is expected from the consumers across the globe. Also, there is an availability of organic frozen fruit bars which are high in demand due to the ongoing trend of organic foods products.
The frozen fruit bars are available in various different flavours and the new additions of exotic fruit flavours in the collection of frozen fruit bars has increased the consumer interest. The availability of various options in terms of flavour, type and nature are available for the consumers to choose from and to target all kinds of audience.
Frozen Fruit Bars Manufacturing Companies Having a Partnership with the Major Retail Chains
The companies that are manufacturing frozen fruit bars are going into a partnership with the retail chain stores such as Walmart, Tesco plc, etc. in a few countries of North America and Europe. This is due to the maximum sales of the frozen fruit bars has been from the supermarkets/hypermarkets and from specialty stores in recent years. Also, the awareness of the frozen fruit bars among the consumers can be increased due to the company’s tie-up with the chain stores which could increase the sales of the frozen fruit bars. The online retail channel does not have a large effect on product sales, specifically for this market.
Frozen Fruit Bars Market: Regional Analysis
The market for frozen fruit bars is more prevalent in the United States and Canada. The manufacturers are also more concentrated in the United States. The Outshine brand of Nestlé S.A. is a part of Nestlé U.S.A. and is not available in any other part of the world even if Nestlé has a very wide global presence. Thus, the major frozen fruit bars manufacturing companies are in North America with its sales mostly concentrated in the U.S. But the companies are increasing their presence by increasing the distribution of the frozen fruit bars in other countries such as Brazil, Spain, Mexico, India etc.
The non-GMO and vegan product demand has resulted in the frozen fruit bars being high in demand in the market in North America. It is expected to gain traction in the European as well as the Asia Pacific region.
Frozen Fruit Bars Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the frozen fruit bars market are:
- Nestlé S.A. (Outshine Brand)
- Natural Fruit Corporation
- Andrades Desserts
- J&J Snack Foods Corp.
- Ice Pop Factory
- Modern Pop
- Unilever plc (Fruttare Brand)
- Eclectic Food Services Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the frozen fruit bars market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Frozen Fruit Bars Market Segments
- Frozen Fruit Bars Market Dynamics
- Frozen Fruit Bars Market Size
- Frozen Fruit Bars Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Frozen Fruit Bars Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Frozen Fruit Bars Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Frozen Fruit Bars
- Value Chain Analysis of the Frozen Fruit Bars Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Frozen Fruit Bars Market: Segmentation
he frozen fruit bars market can be segmented on the basis of type, nature, flavour and distribution channel.
On the basis of type, the frozen fruit bars market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the frozen fruit bars market can be segmented as:
On the basis of flavour, the frozen fruit bars market can be segmented as:
On the basis of distribution channel, the frozen fruit bars market can be segmented as:
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the frozen fruit bars market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the frozen fruit bars market
- Competitive landscape of the frozen fruit bars market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on frozen fruit bars market performance
- Must-have information for frozen fruit bars market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.