This Hydrolysed Wheat Protein market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hydrolysed Wheat Protein market.
Hydrolysed wheat protein is a product derived by the enzymatic hydrolysis of vital wheat gluten. Hydrolysed wheat protein is used in food products such as bakery products, chewy candies, non-dairy creams & nutrition rice flour and as a protein source for fermentation, milk powder replacement, meat products, emulsified sauces and beverages. Moreover, hydrolysed wheat protein has been known as one of the most impacting pore minimisers in modern personal care products, such as toners, gels, serums, facial cleansers and lotions. It delivers balanced moisture and nourishes gently. Some of the primary drivers of the hydrolysed wheat protein market include the growing demand for cruelty-free and vegetarian food ingredients, growing obesity issues and the growing incidence of lactose intolerance. These factors have helped increase the overall production and sales of hydrolysed wheat protein.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hydrolysed wheat protein is derived from wheat. The proteins are extracted from wheat and processed through hydrolysis. The product thus obtained is a liquid that can retain and attract moisture. Owing to this factor, hydrolysed wheat protein is gaining popularity for use in personal care products. The bakery segment is a prominent segment of the hydrolysed wheat protein market. It is projected to account for the largest share of the hydrolysed wheat protein market. The presence of various manufacturers that provide an extensive range of wheat products that can be used in bakery is contributing to the growth of this segment of the hydrolysed wheat protein market. Moreover, the high preference for ready-to-eat meals has increased the demand for bakery, which is boosting the usage of hydrolysed wheat protein.
Global Hydrolysed Wheat Protein: Market Segmentation
Global Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market: Key Players
Some of the key suppliers and producers operating in the global hydrolysed wheat protein market are Xi'an Sheerherb Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Organic Creations Inc., Manildra Group USA, Cargill, The Herbarie, Archer Daniels Midland, Roquette, Dengfeng Grainergy Agricultural Development and Anhui Reapsun Food.
Key Developments in the Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market:
The hydrolysed wheat protein market has grown due to various innovations and the launch of several products. In July 2013, MGP Ingredients, a leader in the supply of specialty wheat proteins and starches, launched a light hydrolysed wheat protein Optein, which can be used as an ingredient in numerous foods. The recommended applications of hydrolysed wheat protein market include sports beverages, smoothies, vegetarian & vegan dishes and nutritional & protein drink powder mixes.
Opportunities for Market Participants in the Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market
Dairy applications will witness rapid growth as more manufacturers are focused on lactose-free beverages to capture a higher market share. In Europe, growing veganism, investment in the bakery industry and the abundant availability of wheat plays an important role in the growth of the hydrolysed wheat protein market. In the Asia Pacific, China and India are the leading producers of wheat, due to which the potential for the growth of the hydrolysed wheat protein is expected to be significantly high in the next few years. Furthermore, the powder form of hydrolysed wheat protein is expected to record a larger share of the hydrolysed wheat protein market during the forecast period. Powdered hydrolysed wheat protein is the most popular form of hydrolysed wheat protein among the providers of flavoured food due to benefits such as better shelf-life and better stability, among others.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis of the hydrolysed wheat protein market will be carried out using a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate the data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and the assessment of the flavour, application and encapsulation process of the segments covered in this study are followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of the value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated & synthesised at the global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the hydrolysed wheat protein market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of nature, the global hydrolysed wheat protein market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global hydrolysed wheat protein market has been segmented as –
- Nutritional Bars
- Meat Analogues
- Pet Foods
- Personal Care
- Nutritional Beverages
On the basis of concentration, the global hydrolysed wheat protein market has been segmented as –
- 75% Concentrated
- 85% Concentrated
- 95% Concentrated
On the basis of sales channel, the global hydrolysed wheat protein market has been segmented as –
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Online Stores
- Retail Stores
On the basis of form, the global hydrolysed wheat protein market has been segmented as –
- Powder hydrolysed wheat protein
- Liquid hydrolysed wheat protein
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market Segments
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market Dynamics
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market Size
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
- Value Chain Analysis of the Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the hydrolysed wheat protein market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the hydrolysed wheat protein market
- Competitive landscape of the hydrolysed wheat protein market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on hydrolysed wheat protein market performance
- Must-have information for hydrolysed wheat protein market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)