This Industrial Radiography market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Radiography market.
Industrial radiography used to view or inspect cracks and flaws in material which can’t be seen with simple eyes, this technique is normally been used up by the manufacturers for final testing of the product before they get dispatched. In industrial radiography, the material is exposed under the radiation that is either gamma rays or X-rays with which the crack or flaws can easily be inspected as they become visible with the exposure of these radiation. This process is very much similar to that of x-ray being done in medical to find out the cracks or breaks in the bone. Manufactures know this fact very well that consumer who is going to buy something wants that product to be safe and in proper working condition so they pass their product through this test which is even costlier to maintain. It is advantageous to test the product as it doesn’t cause either the damage in the product or it change any property of it. In this process as the material is exposed in the radiation between the transmitter and the receiver, more thicker the product, less the rays reach to the receiver and if there is a crack in material than rays directly reach to the receiver with full intensity and hence the crack or damage be inspected. As this technique has continuously been adopted in manufacturing industries as a result it is estimate to witness decent growth in the upcoming years.
Industrial Radiography: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Industrial Radiography: Segmentation
Segmentation of global industrial radiography market are segmented on the basis of imaging technique, industry & Geography. On the basis of imaging technique, global Industrial radiography market is segmented as; digital radiography market and film-based radiography market. These segments further be segmented in to their corresponding sub segments digital radiography segment is sub segmented into direct radiography, computed tomography & computed radiography.
On the basis of industry, global industrial radiography market is segmented into power generation, aerospace, petrochemical and gas, manufacturing, automotive & transportation and others. These segments also have their respective sub segments which are given as; power generation is again sub segmented into wind power, fossil fuel, nuclear power & solar power. Aerospace segments is sub segmented into composite airframe manufacturing, maintenance, and engine part production and material and component analysis. Petrochemical and gas is sub segmented into refining, subsea pipeline, liquefaction of natural gas, transmission pipeline & storage tanks. Manufacturing market is further sub segmented into metal industry, shipbuilding, mining industry, pipe and tube manufacturing & foundry. Automotive & transportation segments further be sub segmented into metal casting, wheel and axle manufacturing & critical components manufacturing.
Geographically, Industrial radiography is segmented into seven regions which are ; North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Among all the regions North America is the highest contributor in term of revenue in global Industrial radiography market and is expected to retain its position during forecast period.
Industrial Radiography: Key Players
The key players of global industrial radiography market are FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, 3DX-RAY LTD., Bosello High Technology srl, PerkinElmer, Inc., Mettler Toledo, PerkinElmer, Anritsu, Nikon Corporation, COMET Holding AG, Shimadzu Corporation.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Radiography Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Industrial radiography Market Segments
- Industrial radiography Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Industrial radiography Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Industrial radiography Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Industrial radiography Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Industrial radiography Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Radiography Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Radiography Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Radiography Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Radiography Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.