This Organic Stevia market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Stevia market.
Organic Stevia: Market outlook
Consumers facing many health problems are now finding organic sweeteners a more viable and favourable option for them. This change in the preference of consumers has added fuel to the growth of use and interest in organic stevia-based sweeteners in the market. Stevia is an herb native to Latin America.
High-grade organic stevia sweetener is derived from the leaves of the plant, Stevia rebaudiana, and is authorized for consumer use in many parts of the world. Considering the consumer's preference organic stevia has proved to answer for many of their demands- as it is extracted from stevia plants, organic stevia sweeteners are label-friendly and provide a sweet taste avoiding the harmful effects of sugar and calories.
For product innovators, it has become a versatile component that can resolve both the technical issues of sugar-free production and the preservation of label-friendliness in several food and beverage applications.
Cargill is innovating ways to improve the capabilities of stevia ingredients as they provide the same sweetness for the various product application and reducing the calorie content of the product. Steviol glycosides, which are sweet parts of the stevia plant are almost 150 x sweeter than sugar and are also heat stable.
A variety of high-intensity organic stevia sweeteners made with the best quality of stevia leaf extracts are now trending and have taste close to sugar while keeping calories for a range of applications is driving the organic stevia market.
Organic Sweetener Properties which have Zero Chemical Components is driving the Organic Stevia Market
Organic stevia is a completely organic herbal sweetener and is also a great alternative for sugar. Organic stevia has zero calories and carbohydrates, it is also helpful to cure ailments. Several low-calorie sweeteners that are artificial in the market, but most of them are manufactured by a chemical process and are produced in industries.
There are fewer organic sweeteners available in the market, organic stevia being one of them. Our human body does not breakdown glycosides in organic stevia and hence it contains O calories the same as artificial sweeteners. Organic stevia (150x), Erythritol (70 times), Maltitol (90 times), and also fructooligosaccharides (50times) are a number of natural sweeteners that have a good taste but taking into consideration sweetness percentage organic stevia still tops the list.
Organic stevia has become immensely popular in recent years. Organic stevia's taste has a slow effect and remains for a considerable time than that of normal sugar, and some of its extracts may have a licorice-like taste afterward are high concentrations.
Studies show that organic stevia helps to decrease blood sugar in patients who have type 2 diabetes and helps to improve insulin resistance.
Organic stevia is also anti-inflammatory and supports the immune system. Organic stevia is available in two forms that is a liquid extract and powder. The powder of organic stevia is sold in little packets that make it convenient since it can be used the same as artificial sweeteners.
Organic Stevia: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global Organic Stevia market are-
- Easy Use
- NOW FOODS
- Nature Restore
- Green leaf
- In the Raw.
In Sept 2017, In the Raw introduced Organic stevia in its product portfolio.
Opportunities for Organic Stevia Market Participants:
The demand for organic stevia is increasing considerably in the European region as the number of health-conscious consumers is increasing in this region. Latin and North America are experiencing a considerable growth rate in the organic stevia market. Natural food ingredients are prepared to increase the value of food items by incorporating ingredients, refining, or packaging. Organic food products are more desirable and available to the customer than the original commodity. Commercially, organic stevia leaves are used directly or after processing in preparation for different value-added items. As the main ingredient, organic stevia has been partially or fully used as an ingredient in baked goods, dairy products, confectionery products, etc. The present review includes the commercial use of organic stevia in different food products and its effect on the different properties of organic stevia. Most organic stevia product launches are new products, so these ingredients also lead to significant innovations in many product categories, from energy drinks and baked goods to frozen treats. As a result, there are now increasing product launches with low, no, or reduced sugar claims on the market, especially in segments such as bakery and dairy products.
The Organic Stevia market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Organic Stevia market, including but not limited to regional markets, nature and application.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Organic Stevia market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg Poland and Russia)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The organic stevia market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the Organic Stevia market report projects the attractiveness of segments like extract type and application,
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Stevia Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Organic Stevia: Market Segmentation
Based on extract type, global Organic Stevia can be segmented as: -
Based on application, global Smoked Yeast can be segmented as: -
- Tabletop Sweetener
- Dairy Product
- Packaged Food
- Dietary Supplements
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Organic Stevia market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the organic stevia market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Stevia Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Stevia Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Stevia Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Stevia Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)