This Power Capacitors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Power Capacitors market.
Global Power Capacitors Market: Introduction
Power capacitors are electronic devices that are used to improve the power factor of electrical distribution systems. These power capacitors consist of two conducting plates separated by dielectric and insulating material. Due to these multilayer dielectrics, power capacitors provide excellent frequency characteristics and temperature stability. Power capacitors with single layer dielectrics are also available in the market. By connecting power capacitors to a transmission line, one can improve the overall power factor, which further positively affects the power factor of any industry.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Power Capacitors Market: Dynamics
Due to increasing urbanization, the use of electric pumps or induction motors for irrigation and industrial purposes is increasing day by day, which, in turn, is increasing the demand for power capacitors. The governments of many countries have implemented laws and regulations regarding energy conservation, which is increasing the demand for power capacitors in the market. Thus, these government policies are expected to significantly drive the growth of the power capacitors market over the projected period. Features of power capacitors such as high reliability, voltage stabilization, and cost effectiveness are some of the major factors that are expected to propel the growth of the power capacitors market during the forecast period. Efficient operation of power capacitors helps in reducing losses in long distance high DC voltage transmission and reduction of CO2, contributing towards the growth of the power capacitors market. Furthermore, power capacitors are easy to integrate into overall systems, which is anticipated to further drive the growth of the power capacitors market over the projected period. Moreover, the increasing demand of power capacitors for usage as voltage and frequency convertors and RFI filters is also fueling the growth of the power capacitors market.
Global Power Capacitors Market: Segmentation
The global power capacitors market can be segmented on the basis of voltage, end user, and region.
Global Power Capacitors Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key vendors in the power capacitors market are Schneider Electric, Eaton Corporation Plc, ABB Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Aerovox Corp., GE Grid Solutions, Nissin Electric, AB Power System, GE Digital Energy, and Clariant Power System.
Global Power Capacitors Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the power capacitors market can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Japan.
Asia Pacific is expected to be an emerging market, owing to increasing demand from emerging economies such as India and China. Increasing urbanization in these countries is providing growth opportunities for the power capacitors market. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the large and fast growing power capacitors market, owing to the plans of national governments in different countries in this region to expand their electric distribution networks. Emerging regions such as Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are offering ample growth opportunities, owing to the increasing electricity demand in these regions. Moreover, the up-gradation of electric networks in the U.S. and Europe is also expected to lead to the higher demand for power capacitors in these regions.
The power capacitors market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. It also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Power Capacitors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Power capacitors market by voltage:
- Low Voltage Power Capacitors
- Medium Voltage Power Capacitors
- High Voltage Power Capacitors
Power capacitors market by end user:
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Market Size and Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of SEA and Others of APAC
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Power Capacitors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Power Capacitors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Power Capacitors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Power Capacitors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.