Volatile organic compounds are carbon-based organic chemicals found in man-made and naturally occurring solids and liquids. Some of the volatile organic compounds are harmful to human health which can cause environmental damage. Volatile organic compound detectors are used to measure the presence of VOCs in the air.
The adoption of volatile organic compound detector is increasing rapidly to detect the presence of highly dangerous VOCs such as formaldehyde, benzene, and toluene. Detection of other gases that causes cancer with the help of a VOC detector is one of the important factors that accelerating the demand of volatile organic compound detector. Volatile organic compound detector is also used to detect the VOCs in outdoors and offices to determine the quality of air. The ability of volatile organic compound detector to detect various types of VOCs with high accuracy is propelling the demand of volatile organic compound detectors across the globe.
Volatile organic compound detectors are widely used in industries to detect refrigerant leaks in most commercially used refrigerants. Innovative features such as fast and accurate detection across 0.1 to 5000 ppm range, long battery backup, low running cost, and anti-contamination design make volatile organic compound detector user-friendly. Increasing use of volatile organic compound detector in various applications such as air monitoring, industrial perimeter monitoring, and roadside air monitoring is helping to grow the volatile organic compound detector market significantly.
Global Volatile Organic Compound Detector Market: Drivers and Restraints
Technological Advancement Associated with the VOC Detectors Gaining Traction
Various technological advancement associated with the volatile organic compound detector over the years is one of the prime factors that driving the volatile organic compound detector market. Recently launched portable volatile organic compound detectors include advanced features such as integrated LED display, easy mounting, flexible use due to wide range of outputs and configurations and network capability to monitor at several simultaneously.
Rapid increasing use of these portable detectors in industries such as food, oil & gas, and healthcare is boosting the demand of volatile organic compound detector all across the globe. High resistance to humidity and contamination makes volatile organic compound detector more accurate and reliable. Increasing result efficiency of these advanced detectors is propelling the demand of volatile organic compound detector in the market.
On the other hand, lack of skilled operators associated with the volatile organic compound detector is one of the restraints for the volatile organic compound detector market.
Global Volatile Organic Compound Detector Market: Competition Landscape
Key manufacturers of volatile organic compound detectors are Global Detection Systems Corp, Aeroqual, ams AG, RAE Systems, Extech, Ushio America, Inc., Ion Science Ltd, Acme Engineering Prod. Ltd, PCE Holding GmbH, and KANOMAX USA, INC
- Recently, Aeroqual one of the manufacturers of volatile organic compound detector has launched new IP65 fixed VOC monitor in the market. This VOC detector includes the features such as easy mounting, flexible use, fast and accurate result and high network capability.
- Key manufacturers are concentrating more on providing advanced portable volatile organic compound detectors to use it off the field also. Manufacturing affordable volatile organic compound detectors is a prime agenda of all key manufacturers all across the globe.
Global Volatile Organic Compound Detector Market: Regional Overview
Rapid technological advancement in North America region, especially in Food and beverage industry is fuelling the growth of the volatile organic compound detector market. Increasing expenditure and investment in oil and gas industry in Europe region is creating the opportunities for the manufacturers to capture the volatile organic compound detector market.
High adoption rate of advanced VOC detector in APEJ region is accelerating the demand of the volatile organic compound detector in the market. Increasing health cases related to cancer and other health related cases in MEA region affect the volatile organic compound detector market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Volatile organic compound detector Market Segments
- Volatile organic compound detector Market Dynamics
- Volatile organic compound detector Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Volatile Organic Compound Detector Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, Volatile organic compound detector market segmented into
- Urban air monitoring
- Roadside air monitoring
- Industrial perimeter monitoring
- Soil contamination monitoring
On the basis of Industry, Volatile organic compound detector market segmented into
- Food & Beverages
- Oil and Gas
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.