This Woven Medical Tape market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Woven Medical Tape market.
Woven Medical Tape Market: An Overview
Woven medical tapes are the type of medical tape which is made of woven, knitted fabric. The woven fabrics in the woven medical tape are washing durable and can also be made flame retardant. Woven medical tapes are stronger and considerably more cumbersome than the counterparts such as non-woven medical tapes. Woven medical tapes are breathable, comfortable, and removes cleanly and painlessly. These tapes are explicitly used for dressing wound care, tagging medical devices and equipment, splitting, and tubing. The woven medical tapes are used for cover tape and to finish devices. High adhesiveness and durability coupled with flawless finish make woven medical tape an ideal solution for use in the pharmaceutical industry. Woven medical tapes are specially used for children care because of their painless removal. Woven medical tapes are printable and available in various sizes and colors. Besides, the woven medical tapes have high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR), and acrylic adhesives are used with the woven fabric.
Woven Medical Tape Market: Dynamics
The high demand for painless and clean medical tapes is fulfilled by the woven medical tapes coupled with the increase of healthcare industries is expected to propel the global woven medical tape market. The higher reliability and security provided by the woven medical tape is expected to fuel the global woven medical tape market. The woven medical tapes are used in infusion dressing, diagnostic service, wound care dressing, surgical drapes, and compression dressing. The diverse use of woven medical tapes in healthcare industries is expected to contribute to the growth of woven medical tape market. Use of non-woven medical tape can be a potential restraint for the woven medical tape market. The non-woven medical tape is lighter in weight and cheaper in cost as compared to woven medical tape. Besides, accessibility of advanced wound care products, lack of proper guidelines for right woven medical tape selection and Medical Adhesive-Related Skin Injuries (MARSI) is expected to hamper the growth of woven medical tape market.
Woven Medical Tape Market: Key players
Some of the key players operating in the global woven medical tape market are –
- Tekra Corporation.
- NICHIBAN Co., Ltd.
- Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd
- Sheng Hung Industrial Co Ltd
- MBK Tape Solutions
- Berry Global, Inc
- Fralock Innovative Materials Manufacturing & Automation
- Pinnacle Technologies
- Ad Tape & Label, and Medtronic Plc.
- Johnson & Johnson
Woven Medical Tape Market: Regional outlook
North America is expected to have the largest share in the global woven medical tape market. The largest healthcare industry set up in the region is expected to fuel the growth of global woven medical tape market. The US is expected to have the largest share in the global woven medical tape market of North America. Western Europe is expected to have market share just after North America in global woven medical tape market. The better infrastructure and use of the high-quality medical product in the region is expected to bolster the growth of woven medical tape market. Germany, France, Italy, and U.K. are expected to have the maximum share in the woven medical tape market of Western Europe. Asia Pacific and MEA are projected to have maximum growth in global woven medical tape market. The increasing infrastructure of healthcare industries and various government initiatives for better quality medical treatment is expected to fuel the growth of medical woven tape market in the regions.
Geographically the global woven medical tape market has been divided into seven key regions as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Woven Medical Tape Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Woven Medical Tape Market: Segmentation
Globally, the Woven Medical Tape market is segmented on the basis of material type, capacity and end-user industries which are further segmented as -
On the basis of adhesive type, the global woven medical tape market is segmented as-
On the basis of application, the global woven medical tape market is segmented as-
- Monitoring/diagnostic devices
- Compression dressings
- Infusion dressings
- Wound care dressings
- Surgical drapes
On the basis of end-user industry, the global woven medical tape market is segmented as-
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
- Homecare settings.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Woven Medical Tape Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Woven Medical Tape Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Woven Medical Tape Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Woven Medical Tape Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)