This Global Specialty Nitriles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Specialty Nitriles market.
Nitriles are organic compounds having a triple bond between carbon and nitrogen. They are also known as cyanides. The most commonly occurring nitrile is Nitrile Rubber which is a synthetic copolymer of unsaturated acrylonitrile and conjugated butadiene. Such a form of rubber is highly resistant to chemicals. Due to its property of sturdiness, it is largely used in protective gloves used in chemistry laboratories to resist the effect of the chemicals. Nitrile rubber also has applications in the pipelines, hoses, tubes, conveyor belts, shoes, seals and glues. The electronic structure of nitriles is like that of alkyne except for the presence of a lone pair of electrons with nitrogen which makes it a polar molecule. As a result, nitriles tend to have higher boiling points which is one of the property of nitriles that has various applications.
Nitrile Butadiene Rubbers (NBR) and Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) are important elements in the speciality elastomers segment. Specialty Nitriles have a good resistance to oil, heat, ozone, chemicals gives it a secure position in the automobile, adhesives, oil production, electrical, mechanical engineering, consumer goods and ship building industries. Nitrile Butadiene Rubber is abbreviated as NBR and is available in the powdered form. The NBR market was valued at a quarter US $ million in 2013 and is forecasted to double by 2020. The projected CAGR for the forecast period 2013-2020 is around 6% to 8%. The Specialty Nitrile applications are diverse and are growing to find more end use industries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
An added advantage is the rise in the sales of two wheelers in the emerging economies such asBRICS countries. Asia Pacific (APAC) is the leading market for NBR with a global market share of 48% in 2011. After the worldwide economic recession of 2008-2009 and Eurozone debt crisis, the global speciality nitrile market slowed down the demand in North America and Western Europe. The largest customer of solid NBR is China while that of Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (HNBR) is North America, Japan and Europe. The economies such as Malaysia and East Asia are high growth nations and present a large opportunity for Specialty Nitriles. One of the largest application of Specialty Nitrile is in gloves and Malaysia has become the epicenter for its production. Malaysia is now the world’s largest producer of natural rubber with a global market share of approximately 60% to 65%, according to Malaysian Rubber Board.
The global consumption of nitrile rubber and latex rubber is forecast to increase at an average annual rate of 3 to 4% through 2014- 2020. An improvised version of NBR is Carboxylate Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (XNBR) which is an upcoming technology which have better physical properties compared to NBR.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.It also contains projections usinga suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Specialty Nitriles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Japan,Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Specialty Nitriles Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Specialty Nitriles Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Specialty Nitriles Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Specialty Nitriles Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.