This Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management market.
Intellectual property rights and royalty management software offers content companies with tools required by the organization to identify their patents, trade secrets, employee know-how and valuable assets. The software instructs the large and small enterprises about the IP rights and royalties enabling them to arrange for license fees, in the form of royalty and aids in profit share arrangements. The portfolio of possible rights include trademarks, patents, copyrights, brand names, publishing rights, distribution rights and images rights.
Intellectual property rights and royalty management market is witnessing growth due to the rapid adoption by government agencies and educational institutions owing to the deployment of digital education and advanced technology based e-learning services offered by the educational institutions. Media and entertainment industry is among the prime contributors having the maximum revenue share among the other industry application. Many other large and small enterprises in pharmaceuticals, life science, apparel, high-tech and others generate revenue based on royalties for intellectual property embedded in partner products.
Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market: Drivers and Challenges
Intellectual property rights and royalty management solutions aids companies to optimize their revenues, capitalize on and protect their intellectual properties and efficiently manage risks. Prime driving factors for the growth of intellectual property rights and royalty management market include the feature of protection against piracy or duplicity and the security and detailed information that is provided by the software for the enterprises. This increases adoption of the solution among various large and small enterprises contribution in growth in the revenue of intellectual property rights and royalty management market. However, high initial investment and lack of skilled personnel are consider to be challenging factors in the adoption of the solutions by the organizations hindering the growth in the market.
Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market: Regional Overview
Regionally, intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
North America is presently dominating the market in terms of revenue and is expected to hold the major market share during the forecast period owing to the technological advancements and easy adoption rates among the population in the region. Western Europe closely follows the North America market in terms of market share as the regions has well established economy which enables enterprises in this region to invest in new technologies. Asia Pacific excluding Japan market is expected to witness exponential growth in the forecast period as countries such as China and India have maximum potential and companies in the market have started adopting intellectual property rights and royalty management solutions.
Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in the intellectual property rights and royalty management market include: FADEL, ORACLE,IBM Corporation, Ingenta, FilmTrack,Entomo Inc., Klaris IP, Capgemini SA, OASIS, FlexTrac, Selectiva Systems, Inc, Anaqua Inc.
Recent contracts/deals in Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market:
In April 2016, FADEL, provider of cloud-based intellectual property rights and royalty management software, launched a software targeting the broadcast industry, to monetize and manage media content and overcome complexities of its rights.
In May 2015, FADEL and ADAM software, a marketing technology company, entered into strategic partnership in order to reduce overhead production cost, compliance risks, mitigation and minimize production life cycle
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market Segments
- Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for intellectual property rights and royalty management market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intellectual Property Rights and Royalty Management Market: Segmentation
Intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented on the basis of solution type, deployment type, end-user, industry application and region.
On the basis of solution type, intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented into
- integrated solution
- standalone solution
On the basis of deployment type, intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented into
- cloud based deployment
On the basis of end-user, intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented into
- small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises
On the basis of industry application, intellectual property rights and royalty management market can be segmented into
- media and entertainment
- financial services and insurance (BFSI)
- IT and telecommunication
- energy and utility
- government offices and education
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Intellectual Property Rights And Royalty Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.