This Konjac Flour Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Konjac Flour Market market.
Konjac flour can be defined as a Glucomannan Powder which is pure soluble fiber with no calories, no starch, no sugar, no fat and no protein which is wheat free and gluten free. Konjac flour is used as an ingredient as a thickening agent in food preparation and additives in food & beverage industry. Konjac flour is made from konjac plant roots, when konjac plants roots are matured, the roots are removed from the ground and peeled. Peeled roots are cut into pieces and dried by warm air, dried roots are then refined into a powder which separates the lighter components from the heavier flour, left glucomannan is used in noodles and other dishes. Konjac flour is an odorless, natural soluble fiber, which is found in the konjac plants.The food made from the corm of the konjac plant is widely known as konnyaku (yam cake) which is being cooked and consumed on daily basis in Japan. Research has found that konjac lowers down serum cholesterol levels and helps to delay the glucose absorption.
Konjac Flour Market Segmentation:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Konjac Flour Market Trends and Market Drivers:
Konjac flour market is expected to witness sustained growth over the forecast period increasing demand for gelling, thickening and stabilizing agent is expected to grow the demand over the forecast period. Other factors attributable to the high growth includes rising health consciousness, increasing purchasing power, rise in per capita health expenditure. Konjac flour has special properties which provide various health benefits such as better immune system and better digestion. In addition, government bodies’ for example, FDA supports the use of konjac flour in numerous drugs and foods which is expected to push the growth of the market. Konjac flour is anticipated to witness relatively high share in the food & beverage segment. Pharmaceutical segment is also expected to expand at higher rate owing to the wide use of Konjac Flour in pharmaceutical segment for the treatment of constipation, weight loss and help in improving cholesterol level.
Regional Outlook of Konjac Flour Market:
On the basis of geographical market segment, it is segmented into seven different regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific region, Japan and Middle East and Africa. In regional segments, Asia-Pacific is expected to hold a relatively high share in terms of market value. China has the largest konjac flour markets in the Asia-Pacific region. Japan region is expected to witness relatively higher growth in the Konjac Flour market. People in japan havethe habit of consuming konjac foods on daily basis which is the key factor to drive the market in this region.
Konjac Flour Market Key Players:
Some of the key participating players in konjac flour market globally are Hubei Yizhi Konjac Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Zeroodle, Miracle Noodle, NAH Foods, Shanghai Brilliant Gum Co. Ltd and Henan Xin Industry Co. Ltd. And Baoji Konjac Chemcial Co., Ltd., NOW Foods among others. Companies in the konjac flour market are heavily investing in research and development activities to enhance the functional profile of konjac flour.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Konjac Flour Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Konjac Flour Market Segments
- Konjac Flour Market Dynamics
- Konjac Flour Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Konjac Flour Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Konjac Flour Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Konjac Flour Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Konjac Flour Technology
- Value Chain
- Konjac Flour Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for IQF Fruits and Vegetables Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Konjac Flour Market Detailed overview of parent market
- Konjac Flour changing market dynamics of the industry
- Konjac Flour Market In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Konjac Flour Market Recent industry trends and developments
- Konjac Flour Market Competitive landscape
- Konjac Flour Market Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Market Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint