This Marine Outboard Engines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Marine Outboard Engines market.
The rising number of motor powered boats and water sports and growing demand rising from a strong global economy is expected to boost the demand for marine outboard engines through the forecast period. As marine outboard engines provide users with both thrust and maneuverability, they are being increasingly being preferred for watercrafts of all types. The rise of jobs in the boating industry and gradually reducing oil prices are also expected to support the marine outboard engines market in the near future.
Limited Countries with Coastlines to Constrain the Marine Outboard Engines Market Revenue Growth
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing application of small and medium sized boats for security purposes are also anticipated to contribute towards market growth. Improvements in design that provide straightforward installation, ease of maintenance, and enhanced durability are some of the major factors that consumers are looking for in the marine outboard engines market.
Increasing number of boat shows and the trend of recreational boating and personal fishing activities across all regions is a major contributing factor to the growth of the marine outboard engines market. There is a growing demand for marine outboard engines for a number of different types of boats ranging from small fishing boats and pontoon boats to large recreational boats, which is expected to boost overall market growth for the foreseeable future.
On the other hand, prohibitive prices of modern marine outboard engines is expected to constrain the market outside of Europe and North America, owing to lower spending power, and a smaller base of end users.
Europe to Witness Higher Rate of Growth in the Marine Outboard Engines Market
Europe is expected to lead the marine outboard engines market through the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rapidly increasing popularity of recreational water sports and the consequent rise in the purchase of motored boasts along with the presence of major market players in the region.
On the other hand the United States is also expected to show a high growth rate in the marine outboard engines market owing to a growing demand for high-powered marine outboard engines. The marine outboard engine market of both regions is also expected to be positively impacted by increase of tourism in coastal areas.
Marine Outboard Engines Market Players Focus on Product innovation to Build on Market Share
Major market players are improving on product portfolios with new marine outboard engines. Cox Powertrain, the leading diesel engine manufacturer has introduced a new 300 horsepower, high-power density diesel marine outboard engine recently, primarily for the United States recreational boating user base which generated high amounts of power while improving on fuel efficiency by 25% in comparison to gasoline counterparts and durability up to 3 times longer.
Latham Marine has also introduce marine outboard engines with variable speed pump and ‘Power on Demand’ control system technology that minimizes pump noise and the amount of power being used during idling, resulting in significantly enhanced fuel efficiency.
The company also added accessories such as Tie Bars to their range of Evinrude E-TEG G2 and the Seven Marine engines, for improved synchronization of rudders that gives users greater control in maneuverability. Seven Marine debuted their 557 horsepower engine, which was designed to replace the use of multiple low power outboard engines for small and medium sized boats.
Lehr Marine is emphasizing on alternative fuel systems for their marine outboard engines that make use of clean-burning propane, which significantly reduces the amount of greenhouse gases being emitted.
Some of the major players of the marine outboard engines market include Yamaha Motor, Latham Marine, Mercury Marine, Cox Powertrain, Suzuki Motor and Brunswick Corporation.
Segmentation of the Global Marine Outboard Engines Market
The marine outboard engines market can be broadly be categorized by power, injection, start type, and fuel type. In the terms of power marine outboard engines can be divided into medium and high power marine outboard engines. On the basis of injection type, the marine outboard engines can be segmented into two stroke and four stroke marine outboard engines. On the basis of start type, marine outboard engines can be divided into electric start and manual start. As for the fuel type, the marine outboard engines can be categorized into gasoline and diesel.
This report on the marine outboard engines market focuses on the market at regional and global levels to gain trustworthy data that has been validated for comprehension of the marine outboard engines market’s competitive scenario. The report on the marine outboard engines market also includes updated data on segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
The report provides first-hand information on marine outboard engines obtained from prominent industry analysts, participants and experts. Popular trends, market attractiveness and economic factors are effective for understanding the marine outboard engines market.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Marine Outboard Engines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report has also included an assessment on aspects such as:
- Market Segmentation- The marine outboard engines market has been divided into segments for detailed comprehension of each area.
- Driving Factors- Market influencers that significantly impact the overall market.
- Market Value- The value of the global marine outboard engines market
- Supply & demand
- Market trends and obstacles- Factors that drive market growth and challenges face by market players
- Competitive Analysis- Strategic activities of key marine outboard engines market players
- Technology- Scope of the marine outboard engines market with new technology
The report also contains analysis on the following geographic regions:
- North America marine outboard engines market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America marine outboard engines market (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe marine outboard engines market (Germany, France Italy, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe marine outboard engines market (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan marine outboard engines market (China, India, Australia, ASEAN, & New Zealand)
- Japan marine outboard engines market
- Middle East and Africa marine outboard engines market (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Marine Outboard Engines Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Marine Outboard Engines Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Marine Outboard Engines Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Marine Outboard Engines Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.