Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market Outlook
Non-dairy creamer powder is a powdered creamer that contains no lactose in its composition. The non-dairy creamer powder is mainly used by the people that are lactose intolerant. Non-dairy creamer powder is the creamer powder that is manufactured by using either the plant-based milk which contains various sources or the vegetable oil as a base to give them the taste and consistency of the traditional creamers that contain lactose and are manufactured using dairy products. The non-dairy creamer powder applicability in the food processing and the food service is in a vast variety of products. A lot of varieties of the non-dairy creamer powder are also present on the basis of the fat content and the different flavors that they are present in the market.
Plant-based creamers – A Clean Label Alternative to the Previous Non-Dairy Creamer Powder with High Trans-Fat Level
Plant-based creamers are the non-dairy creamer powder that is made by using the plant-based milk instead of vegetable oil as the base of the creamer. The non-dairy creamer powder with vegetable oil as the base contains trans-fat which is harmful for excessive consumption. Thus, this clean label alternative to the traditional one is high in demand. Consumers are willing to pay a premium price for these non-dairy creamer powder. The manufacturers are also shifting to the production of these plant-based creamer powder due to the high demand of these creamers.
Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market: Regional Analysis
Non-dairy products are more popular in countries that are developed as people are more aware of the ongoing trends and thus the availability of such products is more in these regions. Thus, the use of the non-dairy creamer powder is more in North America, Oceania and in Europe. Also, the prevalence of the lactose intolerant population is more in these regions. In East Asia and South Asia, the market for non-dairy creamer powder is expected to grow in the upcoming years due to the rising awareness and entry of new market players in this product segment in these regions. The growth rate in the Middle East and Africa for the non-dairy creamer product market is also high as the people in these countries are more interested in premium and innovative products.
Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the non-dairy creamer powder market are –
- Almer Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Stancodex Pvt. Ltd.
- PT Santos Premium Krimer
- Korn Thai Co. Ltd.
- Nestlé S.A.
- Fujian Jumbo Grand Food Co Ltd.
- Balchem Corporation
- Custom Food Group
- CoreFX Ingredients
- Compact Industries, Inc.
- DreamPak LLC
- Super Group Ltd.
- Califia Farms
- Viceroy Holland B.V.
- TreeHouse Foods Inc. Company
- Shandong Tianjiao Biotech Co. Ltd.
- FrieslandCampina Kievit BV
- Frusela Ltd.
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
- Cremio JSC
- Rich's Products Corp.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the non-dairy creamer powder market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market Segments
- Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market Dynamics
- Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market Size
- Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Non-Dairy Creamer Powder
- Value Chain Analysis of the Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Non-Dairy Creamer Powder Market: Segmentation
The non-dairy creamer powder market can be segmented on the basis of nature, flavour, base, product type, end use and sales channel.
On the basis of nature, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
On the basis of flavour, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
- French Vanilla
On the basis of base, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
- Plant-based Milk
- Others (Hemp, Cashew)
- Vegetable Oil
On the basis of product type, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
On the basis of end use, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
- HoReCa/ Foodservice
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Food Premixes
- Soups and Sauces
- Beverage Mixes
- Bakery Products and Ice Creams
- RTD Beverages
- Infant Food
- Prepared and Packaged Food
On the basis of sales channel, the non-dairy creamer powder can be segmented as –
- Indirect/ B2C
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the non-dairy creamer powder market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the non-dairy creamer powder market
- Competitive landscape of the non-dairy creamer powder market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on non-dairy creamer powder market performance
- Must-have information for non-dairy creamer powder market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.