This Peg And Ppg Esters market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peg And Ppg Esters market.
PEG and PPG Esters Market: Introduction
Polyethylene glycol esters are the products of a fatty acid or fatty alcohol and polyethylene glycol. Whereas, polypropylene glycol esters are the combination of propylene glycol mono and diesters of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids which are derived from fats and edible oils. The feedstock required in the production of PEG and PPG esters include edible oils such as palm oil and sunflower oil among others. PEG and PPG esters are utilized in thickeners, resin plasticizer, pacifiers, formulation of emulsifier blends, emollients, viscosity builders, etc. The most common feature of PEG appears to be water-solubility. It is also soluble in inorganic solvents such as aromatic hydrocarbons which makes it useful for various purposes. Various physical and chemical properties of PEG and PPG esters include non-irritating, non-ionic emulsifiers and non-toxicity. PEG and PPG esters are generally considered as non-greasy ingredients and hence reduce the greasiness in various end-use products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rising demand for PEG and PPG esters from end-use industries such as personal care and cosmetics, pulp and paper is expected to push the market growth. Since these esters are derived from fatty acids and edible oil, human health risks caused by fatty esters are almost null. In addition, demand for these esters from lubricant industry is also expected to boost the market growth.
PEG and PPG esters cannot be exposed under direct sunlight or heat and also they have less storage time (generally 1 year). Aforementioned reasons are expected to weaken the demand of esters and thus in turn restraining the growth of global PEG and PPG esters market. Increased cost of PEG and PPG ester based lubricants is expected to hamper the growth of market. High production cost of PEG and PPG ester production for specific application may hinder the market growth. Chemically synthesized PEG and PPG esters are petroleum derivatives and hence instability in crude oil prices is expected to hinder the market growth.
Niche applications of PEG and PPG esters such as solvency, bio-diesel and thickening are expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the manufacturers in this market.
Global PEG and PPG Esters Market: Segmentation
The global PEG and PPG esters market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry and application.
Global PEG and PPG Esters Market: Region-wise Outlook
Considering regions, Asia-Pacific is dominated by other regions in the global PEG and PPG esters market. The region appears to be one of the largest markets in terms of both production and consumption; factors which include GDP growth and availability of raw materials have augmented the production capacity in countries such as India and China. Demand for PEG and PPG esters in personal care and cosmetic products have exceeded the demand from developed regions. In addition, demand from textile and lubricants industry is expected to drive the market in this region. North America holds the major market share in terms of consumption of PEG and PPG esters followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe and other regions. Upsurge in demand for PEG and PPG esters is expected to fuel the market in Europe.
Global PEG and PPG Esters Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the PEG and PPG Esters market identified across the value chain include Ivanhoe Industries, Inc., American eChem Inc., Venus Ethoxyethers Pvt. Ltd., ZSCHIMMER & SCHWARZ INCORPORATED, Fine Organics, Hangzhou GengYang Chemical Materials Co. Ltd., Pacific Texchem Private Limited, INEOS Oxide among others. Manufacturers of PEG and PPG esters are continuously focusing on removing impurities from various by-products such as 1, 4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peg And Ppg Esters Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on end-use industry, global PEG and PPG esters market can be segmented into,
- Metal Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Paints & Coatings
Based on application, global PEG and PPG esters market can be segmented into,
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Peg And Ppg Esters Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Peg And Ppg Esters Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Peg And Ppg Esters Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Peg And Ppg Esters Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.