This Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles market.
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Overview
Sugarcane based bottle is the biopolymer packaging solution which is manufactured from bagasse, the fibrous material left behind after extracting sugarcane juice. These bottles are recognized as ‘Green Polyethylene bottles’ which has zero harmful impact on the environment. The sugarcane is effectively capturing CO2 i.e., 1 kilogram of green plastic helps to remove approximately 3.09 kilograms of CO2 from the air. As the sugarcane based PET bottles are Bisphenol A (BPA) free, the demand for these bottles is consistently increasing across the world. The market of sugarcane based PET bottles is dynamic. With the technological advancement, key players are focussing on the manufacturing of non-toxic, and high strength sugarcane based PET bottles. These PET bottles consist of high resistance to breakage, hence increasing preference for sugarcane based PET bottles by the end-user is observed during transportation.
The demand for a safe and hygienic packaging solution for juice, milk, and other household products will lead to an exponential growth of sugarcane based PET bottles market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Dynamics
The driving forces for boosting the growth of sugarcane based PET bottles are fluctuating price of crude oil and high resistance to breakage. Additionally, the key factor responsible for increasing the demand of sugarcane based PET bottles is the increasing awareness about the negative impact of non degradable plastic on the environment. Growing preference of sugarcane based PET bottles is witness among the end-users, as it is easily recyclable, and no carbon footprints are released in the environment. The sugarcane based PET bottles market in increasing on the backdrops of increasing food and beverages sector. Leading beverages suppliers such as Coca-Cola are using sugarcane based PET bottles for packaging. About 30% of coke bottles in North America are manufactured from sugarcane. Besides this, increasing consumption of packed mineral water also creating lucrative opportunities for sugarcane based PET bottles market.
To reduce pollution, many key players have started investing in finding an alternate solution for single-use plastic. Along with this, key regulations on plastic use and food contact material are responsible for new opportunities for the growth of sugarcane based PET bottles. For instance, the ban of ‘White Pollutant’ such as thermocol, and plastics in China results in a new market development of biodegradable sugarcane based PET bottles in the Asia Pacific.
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Regional Overview
The global market of sugarcane based PET bottles is lead by North America. It is witness that, the demand for sugarcane PET bottles is surging into the United States due to its strength and eco-friendly material source.
Along with this, potential growth of this market is expected in Canada. The Asia Pacific region is accounted for the fasted growing region and contributing to a significant boost for sugarcane based PET bottles market. The low production cost and abundant availability of raw material such as sugar and molasses in this region are the key success factors for flourishing this market. India and China are the leading markets in this region. The demand for sugarcane based PET bottles is bolstering in Europe due to government regulations for using nondegradable single-use plastics bottles. Lucrative opportunities for sugarcane based PET bottles market are expected in developed markets such as France and the U.K. In Latin America, Brazil is a mature market where steady growth for sugarcane based PET bottles is expected. On the other side, Mexico is the emerging market and exponential growth of the sugarcane based PET bottles market is estimated. In the Middle East and Africa region moderate growth for sugarcane based PET bottles is observed.
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Key Players
The key players of sugarcane based PET bottles market are given below:
- Raepak Ltd.
- Maynard & Harris Plastics - RPC Group
- Kaufman Container
- Pretium Packaging
Owing to the increasing demand among consumers and the benefits of using biodegradable PET bottles, it is witness that many new players are entering the market. This includes startups, small and medium scale industries, and other key players which contributes to significant revenue generation in the global market.
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Recent Developments and Trends
- On 7th February 2019, Pretium Packaging initiated biobased sports nutrition bottle line. The company is manufacturing bottles using sugarcane based polyethylene.
- On 1st March 2018, RPC M&H Plastics won Innovative Showcase Award 2018 in Packaging Innovations at Birmingham for flexible tubes bottles manufactured from sugarcane biopolymer.
- On 3rd December, a South Africa based company, Air Water Company initiated manufacturing of 100% biodegradable bottles manufactured from sugar cane fiber and polylactic acid. As per the Founder and CEO of AIrwater Mr. Ray De Vries, if sugarcane bottle is kept for decomposition, then the bottle will disappear in 150 days and will be converted into nutrients for the soil. Furthermore, is the sugarcane based PET bottle is burn then it will result into nontoxic energy fuel.
- On 23 August 2018, a Brazil-based petrochemical company United Caps and Braskem have collaborated with United CAPS for manufacturing sugarcane based plastic closures for bottles.
The Sugarcane based PET Bottles Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Sugarcane Based PET Bottles Market: Segmentation
The sugarcane based PET bottles market is segmented on the basis of product type, material, capacity, and end use, which is as follows:
On the basis of Product Type, the market is segmented as:
- Flat Base
On the basis of Material, the market is segmented as:
On the basis of Capacity, the market is segmented as:
- Less than 50 ml
- 51 ml to 100 ml
- 100 ml to 250 ml
- More than 250 ml
On the basis of End Use, the market is segmented as:
- Food and beverages
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Others (FMCG)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Sugarcane Based Pet Bottles Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)