This Pet Bottles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pet Bottles market.
PET Bottles Market: An Overview
PET bottles are among the most important and popular packaging types worldwide. Change in consumer preference from glass to plastic bottles is due to the numerous offerings of PET bottles. Lightweight, shatter resistance, and good compatibility with module mode technology are among the factors of PET bottles that draw the attention of various end-use industries. Today, PET bottles are widely used for packaging of food, beverages, cosmetics, and personal care products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, nutritional supplements, and other consumer goods. PET bottles are free from BPA and meet many national as well as international legislation. PET bottles can be filled via aseptic filling, cold filing, or hot filling which ensure the safety and improve the shelf life of products. Thus, the global outlook for the PET bottles market is expected to remain positive during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The advancement in the packaging industry and the introduction of customized PET bottles in current years have led to an increase in the demand for PET bottles worldwide. An exclusive bottle design, unique properties, versatile shapes, adjustable volume, and thermal stability combine to make PET bottles stand out on the shelves and appear as a key choice for various end-use industries. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the global PET bottles market during the forecast period. The introduction of transparent PET bottles for various food and beverages has proven to increase the sales of products as customers get a clear insight into the products. Hence, the market share for PET bottles is especially growing in beverage packaging. The rising popularity of carbonated drinks across the globe and the extensive use of PET bottles for their packaging are expected to propel the growth of the global PET bottles market during the forecast period. The printing and lamination features on PET bottles offer an excellent opportunity for manufacturers and brand owners to promote their brand value. Also, the highly recyclable nature of PET bottles as compared to other plastic bottles is expected to create a positive outlook for the growth of the global PET bottles market during the forecast period.
PET Bottles Market: Segmentation
PET Bottles Market: Regional Outlook
Western Europe is expected to dominate the global PET bottles market during the forecast period. High technological advancements and the growing consumer preference towards convenient packaging solutions are expected to drive the Western Europe PET bottles market during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to follow the Western Europe region in terms of market size and is projected to expand with a high growth rate during the forecast period. The countries in the APEJ region such as China and India are expected to witness significant demand for PET bottles during the forecast period. The North American region is a significant shareholder of the global PET bottles market and is projected to flourish at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. The continuous expansion of end-use industries in Latin America is expected to push the growth of PET bottles market during the forecast period. The regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to register healthy CAGR of PET bottles market during the forecast period. The PET bottles market in Japan is anticipated to expand with a positive CAGR during the forecast period.
PET Bottles Market: Key Players
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pet Bottles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of capacity, the PET bottles market is segmented into:
- Less than 250 ml
- 250-500 ml
- 501-750 ml
- 751-1000 ml
- 1001-2000 ml
- More than 2000 ml
On the basis of end use, the PET bottles market is segmented into:
- Bottled Water
- Carbonated Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Nutritional Supplements
- Consumer Goods
Some of the key players operating in the global PET bottles market are:
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Global
- Alpha Packaging, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Graham Packaging Company
- Plastic Bottle Corporation
- MCorp Technologies
- Taiwan Hon Chuan Enterprises Co., Ltd.
- Esterform Ltd
- Retal Industries Ltd
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
PET Bottles Market Reports Highlights:
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pet Bottles Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pet Bottles Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pet Bottles Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pet Bottles Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)