This Bioprocessing Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bioprocessing Systems market.
Manufacturing biologics is a complicated process and thus generally are outsourced by the manufacturers. Bioprocessing is the manufacturing process which helps in producing bio-based products such as vegetable oils, and fatty acids. The major applications of bioprocess industry are vaccines, tissue engineering, biosensors, and biopharmaceuticals. Bioprocessing also is known as biopharmaceutical manufacturing is a bioprocess used for the production of therapeutic cells. Bioprocessing systems thus are in high demand due to wide industrial applications in the market. It is used for various processes used in bioprocessing of enzymes, cells, medical equipment, the food related process of filtration, distillation and other.
Global Bioprocessing Systems: Market Dynamics
The global bioprocessing systems market witnessed significant growth owing to increasing demand for bio-based products. The heavy demand for such systems by the industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, neutraceuticals, chemicals and polymers coupled with automation in the industrial process minimizing human errors have propelled the growth of global bioprocessing market. Moreover, the factors such as rising demand for biopharmaceutical production, increasing symptoms of chronic diseases, low manufacturing costs as compared to the artificial source of materials and improvisation of infrastructure in life science research has triggered the global bioprocessing systems during the forecast period 2017-2027. Growing demand for the single –use systems of the bioprocessing systems is expected to gain traction during the forecast period which is supposed to augment the global bioprocessing system market.
The factors such as complicated process, lack of technical knowledge, need of skilled operators affects the global bioprocessing systems market. It is observed that most of the manufacturers due to complex work process of the system has started to outsource the bioprocessing systems. It facilitates them to avoid maintenance cost, capital investment, and related work expense. This has shown an adverse impact on the overall bioprocessing systems market.
Global Bioprocessing Systems: Segment Overview
A major application of global bioprocessing systems includes vaccines development, biopharmaceuticals, neutraceuticals, and other food processing. Other applications include filtrations, tissue engineering, chromatography, mixers, bioreactors and also waste management in the environmental management aid. This process is carried out by using degradable sources such as vegetable oils and fatty acids. It thus facilitates eco-friendly production system. In the industrial use segment, global bioprocessing systems are widely used in biopharmaceuticals and neutraceuticals. The vaccines, drugs, medical aids, bottles, medicines all uses bioprocessing systems. Due to volatile petroleum prices, chemical industries is expected to have the significant share in the global bioprocessing systems consumption. Based on the bioprocess, the global bioprocesses market is segmented into four divisions namely upstream bioprocessing, downstream bioprocessing, and single-use bioprocessing and integrated bioprocessing. The Upstream process involves media development, cell culture, harvesting of cells and fermentation.
Global Bioprocessing Systems: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global bioprocessing system market is segmented into seven regions including North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Global bioprocessing system market is expected to have healthy CAGR during the forecast period due to high demand from biopharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries, the wide range of application such as food and beverages, life science research and various other industries. Owing to increased life science research and rapid development in the biopharmaceuticals, the global bioprocessing market in North America and Europe is expected to have the significant share in the forecasted period. In terms of developing region of Asia-Pacific, the growth of the global bioprocessing systems market is significantly high and with comparatively high CAGR in forecast period owing to the factors such as rapid economic development, globalization and increasing demand of the bio based products in food & beverages industry , high usage of the industrial chemicals and neutraceutical industries. Asia Pacific, due to potential market players investing in the R & D development of this region, is expected to have significant CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2027. Overall, the global market for bioprocessing systems is projected to grow significantly by the end of forecast period.
Global Bioprocessing Systems: Market Players
Some of the prominent players of the global bioprocessing systems markets are Lonza, Pall Corporation, GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB, Nordson MEDICAL's, Robert Bosch GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, EMD Millipore Corporation, PBS Biotech, Inc.,
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bioprocessing Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Bioprocessing Systems: Segmentation
Based on the process, global bioprocessing system market is segmented into
- Single Use
Based on its applications, global bioprocessing system market is segmented into
- Vaccine Development
- Cell therapy and plant cell cultivation
- Tissue engineering,
- Bioreactors and mixers
- Plasma fractionation
- Bio-therapeutic Molecule Production
- Environmental management aid
Based on the end-use industries, global bioprocessing system market is segmented into
- Food and Beverages
- Specialty products and industrial chemicals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bioprocessing Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bioprocessing Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bioprocessing Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bioprocessing Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.