This Construction Textile market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Construction Textile market.
Textiles are utilized in many ways in construction industry, both for permanent as well as temporary purposes. Bridges, tunnels, roads and dams are some common applications where construction textiles are used. These textile offer excellent combination of characteristics such as strength, resilience, lightness, resistance to chemicals, resistance to pollutants in the air etc.
Tents, awnings and marquees are some obvious temporary construction applications of construction textile. Furthermore, construction textiles are frequently used for hoardings, signages, awnings, canopies and roofing material.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Expanding infrastructure across the world and demand for innovation is foreseen to drive the demand for construction textile during the forecast period. Growing consumption of construction textile for various applications such soil sealing, ground stabilization, construction of paved and unpaved roads, green roofs and many more, is poised to propel the demand for construction textile over the forecast period.
On other hand, construction textiles are prone to installation damage and their reliability is uncertain which might hamper the growth of the construction textile market. In order to overcome such problems manufacturers are now focusing towards the production of durable, reliable and quality construction textiles.
Global Construction TextileMarket: Segmentation
The global construction textile market is segment on the basis of material used, application and geography.
Global Construction TextileMarket: Regional Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global construction textile market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. As of 2014, Asia pacific dominated the global construction textile market in terms of market revenue followed by North America region and is anticipated to grow with a highest CAGR during 2015-2025, compared to that of the other regions. In addition, the growing infrastructure activities and evolving rules and regulations of government are expected to boost the construction textile market in Asia Pacific region.
Global Construction TextileMarket: Market Players
The Key players operating in global construction textile market are Royal Tencate NV (The Netherlands), Gundle/ SLT Environmental Inc. (GSE) (U.S.), Low & Bonar PLC (U.K.) and Fibertex Nonwoven A/S (Denmark).
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along withmarket attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Construction Textile Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material used in construction textile, the global construction textile market is classified into four segments
On the basis applications, the global construction textile market is classified into four segments
- Architectural membranes
- Scaffolding Nets
- Hoardings and Signages
- Awnings and canopies
- Roads and Dams
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Construction Textile Market Segments
- Construction Textile Market Dynamics
- Construction Textile Market Size
- Construction Textile Market Supply & Demand
- Construction Textile Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Construction Textile Technology
- Construction Textile market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Construction Textile Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Construction Textile Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Construction Textile Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Construction Textile Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.