This Eps Shippers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Eps Shippers market.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Overview
Increase in global trade of various temperature-sensitive products has facilitated quantitative growth of companies to gradually invest in insulated packaging solutions over the last two decades. Insulated shippers / containers made of expanded polystyrene (EPS) is one of the unique packaging solutions for shipping various temperature-sensitive specimens without leading to any sort of spoilage / deterioration of the products during transportation. EPS shippers are used to carry cold or frozen clinical specimens, packaging of processed food products, for electrical consumer good, etc. and are customized as per client requirements.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Dynamics
The global trade volume is poised to register a spike in growth, with rise in demand for shipping of temperature-sensitive payloads is expected to drive the global EPS shippers market. Lucrative growth opportunities in the pharmaceutical packaging industry especially in the emerging economies, owing to presence of numerous temperature sensitive medicinal applications are expected to create massive demand for EPS shippers over the forecast period.
Regardless of the aforementioned affirmative outlook, there are certain factors such as growing demand for corrugated bulk packaging substitutes which are likely to hinder the growth in global EPS shippers market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants all across the globe that operate in the protective packaging market have focus towards launch of novel products with superior shock absorption as well as insulating properties.
- In September 2009, a leading manufacturer of expanded polystyrene, WineLoc (a subsidiary of ACH Foam Technologies), launched a cost-effective EPS (expanded polystyrene) wine shipping container that offers low-cost protection with superior thermal performance for wine shipments.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Regional Outlook
The global EPS shippers market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The market for EPS shippers in North America is expected to retain the leading position in terms of revenue generation as well as volume sold, over the coming decade which is attributed to the trading volume in the United States (U.S.) alone. However, in terms of market growth, APEJ region is projected to be the most lucrative market for the insulated EPS shippers during the forecast period. Emerging countries like China, India, Vietnam, etc. in the region are anticipated to display the highest growth opportunities owing to continuous rise in industrial trade especially among its adjourning economies. Moreover, in the coming years, the market for insulated EPS shippers in the Middle East & Africa region is also expected to face significant growth due to its rising trade with European region.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global EPS Shippers market are:
- ThermoSafe Brands, Inc. (Sonoco Products Company)
- VWR Corporation (Avantor Performance Materials, LLC)
- ACH Foam Technologies Inc.
- Cold Chain Technologies Inc.
- Snyder Industries, Inc.
- Pelican Biothermal LLC
- Tempack Packaging Solutions S.L.
- Saeplast Americas Inc
- Cryopak Industries Inc.
- EcoCool GmbH
- American Aerogel Corporation
- TKT GmbH
The report on EPS Shippers is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The EPS Shippers report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The EPS Shippers report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global EPS Shippers Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Eps Shippers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global EPS Shippers Market: Segmentation
The global EPS Shippers market can be segmented on the basis of size/capacity, applications, wall thickness, and the end use industry served
The global EPS Shippers market can be segmented on the basis of size/capacity into:
- Extra Small Insulated EPS Shippers
- Small Insulated EPS Shippers
- Medium Insulated EPS Shippers
- Large Insulated EPS Shippers
The global EPS Shippers market can be segmented on the basis of applications into:
- Frozen Food Applications
- Chilled Food Applications
- Reference Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals and Clinical Testing Laboratories
- Ambient Applications
The global EPS Shippers market can be segmented on the basis of wall thickness into:
- Thin-wall EPS Shippers with Wall Thickness 3/4-1 1/8 inches
- Standard-wall EPS Shippers with Wall Thickness 1-1/2 inches
- Thick-wall EPS Shippers with Wall Thickness 1 3/4-2 1/4 inches
The global EPS Shippers market can be segmented on the basis of end use industry served into:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Electricals & Electronics Industry
- Food and Beverages Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Chemicals Industry
- Other consumer goods
Global EPS Shippers Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the packaging industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for EPS Shippers market.
- Strategies for key players for market and products offered by them.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in EPS Shippers market
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for EPS Shippers market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Eps Shippers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Eps Shippers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Eps Shippers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Eps Shippers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)