Polydextrose is a low calorie, low glycemic and sugar free carbohydrate that has varieties of functional properties which includes high water solubility, prebiotic properties, and decreases total cholesterol levels in blood serum; these functional benefits have led to considerable interest from food industry to use polydextrose in development of new healthy products.
With the increase in competition among companies producing functional ingredients as the food and beverage industry is flourishing globally, companies are in the process of continuous research and development to design novel products to remain prominent in the market. However, as the competition is high, wide varieties of sweeteners and dietary fibers are available.
But with unique formulations and utilization of polydextrose as a part of functional ingredient system incorporating a blend of various sweeteners, emulsifiers, and stabilizers etc. is expected to maintain the demand of polydextrose over forecasted period.
Polydextrose Ingredients: Market Drivers
Due to growing demand in functional foods because of the prebiotic properties is projected to propel the market growth. Polydextrose low sugar content property is often used to produce diabetic foods and sugar free products. Change in consumer’s preferences towards health consciousness is expected to fuel the market over forecasted period.
Recently, the trend of using clean label products is increasing among the consumers. Manufacturers of food and beverage industry are preparing products using polydextrose and labeling the products as reduced sugar, low calorie, reduced fats as per the target consumers.
Food and Drug Associations favorable regulations are anticipating the growth of polydextrose ingredient market in North America. Due to continuous demand of low calorie, and reduced fat food from developing countries is driving the growth in Asia Pacific region which includes India, Japan, China and Australia.
Global Polydextrose Ingredients Market: Key Players
Some of the key players manufacturing banquet carts and heated cabinets are as follows – product innovation includes STA-LITE which is a polydextrose product produced by Tate and Lyle are applied on different products such as yogurt, cereal bars, and ice creams. Some of the global key participants in the industry include
- Tate and Lyle
- Danisco A/S
- Medallion Labs
- Baolingbao Biology
- CJ CheilJedang
- Shandong Minqiang Biotechnology Company Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- Samyang Genex
Opportunities for Global Polydextrose Ingredients Market Participants:
With increasing number of diabetic population in Asia Pacific Region of the globe and moreover, due to consumer’s demand for low calorie food are anticipated to trigger the growth of polydextrose market. However, the changing eating pattern is a major macroeconomic phenomenon for the growth. With North America, Europe is also anticipated to capture a significant market share for global polydextrose ingredients market, due to increasing health issues among the population.
The Global Polydextrose Ingredient Market report offers a complete assessment of the market. It does so by doing detailed assessment of historical data, qualitative insights and verifiable projections about market size. Proven research methodologies and assumptions are been used to derive projections which are featured in the report. The research report serves as a repository of analysis for every facet of Global Polydextrose Ingredients Market, including: regional markets, end use type and form type.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Polydextrose ingredient market segment
- Polydextrose ingredient market dynamics
- Polydextrose ingredient market size
- Polydextrose ingredient supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to polydextrose ingredient market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in polydextrose ingredient market
- Technology related to production/processing of banquet carts and heated cabinets
- Value chain analysis of the Polydextrose ingredient market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The polydextrose ingredient market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the Polydextrose ingredient market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Polydextrose Ingredient Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the polydextrose ingredient market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the polydextrose ingredient market
Polydextrose Ingredients: Market Segmentation
Based on Ingredient :
- Citric Acid
Based on Form :
Based on End Use :
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Breakfast Cereals
- Snacks & Bars
- Dairy Products
- Desserts & Ice Cream
- Soups, Sauces, & Dressings
- Spreads & Fillings
- Beverages & Dairy Drinks
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed and Pet Food
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.