This Smart Personal Safety And Security Device market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Personal Safety And Security Device market.
Smart personal safety and security devices are user-friendly and autonomous in nature. They can be connected to the internet wirelessly via a third party tool. Smart personal safety device ensures end-user’s safety by monitoring and measuring impact with the device. For example, smart helmet contains flexible inner layer that becomes hard and shock absorbent when it is subjected to impact. While, smart personal security device have the ability to send an emergency message to friends and family instantly on a single press, hence enhances end-user’s safety. These devices are gaining traction in various sports applications and being increasingly used by outdoor enthusiast, which is driving the growth of global smart personal safety and security device market.
Smart Personal Safety and Security Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global smart personal safety and security market can be segmented into smart personal safety device and smart personal security device. The smart personal safety device segment includes smart helmet, smart mouth guard, smart knee guard and other device. The global smart personal security device segment is further sub-segmented into bracelet, pendant, key rings and other device. The global smart personal safety and security market can be segmented based on technology which includes networking technology, positioning technology, sensor technology and speech recognition technology segments. On the basis of product the global smart personal safety and security market can be segmented into finger wear, head wear, neck wear and other segments.
Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market: Region-wise Outlook
The globalsmart personal safety and security device market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR through 2025 due to growing awareness concerning personal safety and security among users. Regionally, the global personal safety and security device market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Globally, among all the regions, North America is projected to account for the highest market share followed by Western Europe over the projected period from 2015 to 2020. The U.S. is expected to be the dominant market for smart personal safety and security device in the North American region.
Smart Personal Safety and Security Device Market: Drivers
Growing inclination toward sophisticated smart devices with advanced features and new product developments in wrist and neck wear segments is expected to fuel the growth of global smart personal safety and security device market over the forecast period. Furthermore, advancement in communication technologies and growing safety and security concerns among end-users is further supporting the growth of global personal safety and security device market across the globe. However, high initial selling price associated with these devices and lack of awareness across developing regions are expected to hinder the growth of global personal safety and security device market during the forecast period.
Smart Personal Safety and Security Market: Key Players
The key players operating in the global personal safety and security device market includes SKULLY, DAQRI LLC, Force Impact Technologies, McDavid Inc., and Other. Major players in the market follow the strategy of introducing innovative and cost effective solution to buy out competition.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market Segments
- Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Personal Safety and Security Device Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Personal Safety And Security Device Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.