This Collaborative Authoring Tools market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Collaborative Authoring Tools market.
With the increasing focus toward e-education and e-training, collaborative authoring tools have emerged as the key source enabling efficient use of resources based out at different locations across the globe. Collaborative authoring tools are software applications used to create content documents at one platform by various authors through creating efficient and effective communication between the authors. Collaborative authoring tools varies from simple tools that convert documents to web page to advanced software that provides variety of sophisticated applications. Wide application of these tools by training organization, developers, project and data oriented companies has significantly boosted the market growth, as it enables a real time communication between authors, unlike the conventional means such as emailing.
The collaborative authoring tools are easy to operate and use WYSIWYG interface i.e. “what you see is what you get”. The authors accessing collaborative authoring tools have co-authoring functionality. This feature can be combined with collaborative review features for better precision for document creation and review process. Many of the working environments require collaborative writing as well as editing of the drawings, presentations, spreadsheets, and documents. Synchronous sharing, editing, revision, comments, group membership, etc. are some of the major features of the collaborative authoring tools used nowadays. These features of the collaborative authoring tools make them the backbone of the commercial industry.
Global Collaborative Authoring Tools Market: Dynamics
Product features such as user commitment to easier, efficient and effective work processes and more involvement to the projects are the factors growing the market of collaborative authoring tools globally. Cost effectiveness, easy data sharing through provision of revision tracking are other factors fueling the market growth.
Furthermore, ongoing research and development by service providers to develop more customized and user friendly solution is expected to create significant demand for collaborative authoring tools over the next few years.
Communication issues and time zone issues are some of the factors which hinders the growth of collaborative authoring tools globally. Moreover, some of the other factors which hampers the collaborative authoring tools market growth is the type of training such as asynchronous learning, instructor led-training (ILT) required by the organization
Recent trends observed in collaborative authoring tools market is the growth of delivering mobile learning applications which are still in their early growth stage. Furthermore, the advanced features such as real time videos acts as a means of capturing expert knowledge and instructions.
Global Collaborative Authoring Tools Market: Key Players
Some of the major key players of the collaborative authoring tools are:
- CM Group Luminosity Suite
- IMC Content Studio
- Kenexa LCMS
- Adobe Presenter
- Lectora Publisher
- Sana Software EasyGenerator
- Xyleme LCMS
- CrossKnowledge Mohive
- Infor ContentCreator
- Adobe Captivate
Global Collaborative Authoring Tools: Region-wise outlook
According to the region, Western Europe is expected to be the most significant market in terms of commercialization of collaborative authoring tools. North America is expected to be the next big market followed by Western Europe. Asia Pacific is projected to be a growing market due to high industrialization and ongoing rapid adoption of advanced technology. Eastern Europe and Latin America are projected to show steady growth in the collaborative authoring tools market over the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Collaborative Authoring Tools Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Collaborative Authoring Tools Market: Segmentation
The collaborative authoring tools are segmented on the basis of tool type, applications and region
On the basis of tool type, the collaborative authoring tools can be segmented into
- Google Docs
- MS Office
- MS Word
- MS SharePoint
- others ( SELF, Etherpad, Moddle, etc.)
On the basis of applications, collaborative authoring tools can be segmented into
- instant messaging
- web Conferencing
- E-mail server
On the basis of region, collaborative authoring tools can be segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Collaborative Authoring Tools Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Collaborative Authoring Tools Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Collaborative Authoring Tools Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Collaborative Authoring Tools Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.