This Global Dodecanedioic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Dodecanedioic Acid market.
Dodecanedioic acid (DDDA) is a dicarboxylic acid. DDDA is a white solid with slight odor. Its melting point is 1280C and boiling point is 2500C. DDDA is used in various applications such as surfactants, corrosion inhibitors, paints and medical applications among others. It is used as adhesives, capacitor electrolyte and as plasticizer in various applications. It can be used as an ingredient for heat transfer fluid and corrosion resistant coats. Additionally, DDDA is used as a stabilizing and curing agent in powder coatings. However, in spite of its’ several applications, the major application of DDDA is polyesters, especially polyamides, epoxy resins. DDDA is manufactured from butadiene through a chemical process. There is no health issue associated with inhalation of DDDA due to its lower vapor pressure. DDDA is neither genotoxic nor mutagenic.
The market for dodecanedioic acid was mainly driven by polyamides market. Dodecanedioic acid is majorly used in manufacturing of polyamide 6,12. Polyamide 6,12 is majorly used in manufacturing nylon products. DDDA is also used in polyester coatings, diester synthetic lubricants and fibers among others. Dodecanedioic acid is used in flame retardants, fertilizers, flavors and fragrances, cleaning agents and dyestuffs among others. Investing in biodegradable DDDA has been the major opportunity for the dodecanedioic acid market. The manufactures are focusing on bio-based DDCA in near future. Verdezyne Inc., a U.S. based company is planning to open new DDDA plant in Malaysia. The plant will utilize lauric acid as chemical feedstock in order to manufacture DDDA. The project emphasizes on bio-based DDDA manufacturing. However, environmental issues can act as a major restraint for the dodecanedioic acid market in upcoming years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In terms of demand, Asia Pacific was the leading region in dodecanedioic acid market. Growing demand of dodecanedioic acid for nylon 6,12 market has been the major driver for the growth in the market. India and China are the major consumers for the DDDA market. The demand for polyamides and paints products is more in this region helping the DDDA market to grow in this region. Asia Pacific was followed by Europe where the demand for dodecanedioic acid is anticipated to grow in upcoming years owing to huge nylon, adhesives and plasticizers market. The demand for DDDA is more from European countries such as Germany, the UK and Italy.
North America is expected to be growing market for dodecanedioic acid in near future. The demand is likely to grow from textile and industrial end-user applications. There is huge demand for polyamides in this market. The U.S. and Canada are the major consumers in the North America region. The Rest of the World market is expected to show steady growth for dodecanedioic acid market in upcoming years. The Middle East, North Africa and Latin America are anticipated to exhibit higher demand for DDDA in upcoming years due to increasing demand for nylon products from various end-user applications.
Some of the key manufacturers in the dodecanedioic acid (DDDA) market are Beyo Chemcial Co. Ltd., Cathay Industrial Biotech Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Invista, Sinopec Qingjiang Petrochemical Co., Ltd. US Biotech Company, Verdezyne, Inc. and Zibo Guangtong Chemical Co.,Ltd. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Dodecanedioic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Dodecanedioic Acid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Dodecanedioic Acid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Dodecanedioic Acid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Dodecanedioic Acid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.