This Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour market.
Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market Outlook
Ancient and Specialty grain flour is a gluten-free flour that is derived from non-wheat grains like teff, arrowroot, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, quinoa, kamut, spelt, etc. Ancient and specialty grain flour is used in the preparation of bakery goods, confectionery products and a variety of breakfast solutions. They are obtained from sources such as cereals and legumes. Ancient and specialty grain flour is used as an alternative to wheat flour to add richness, flavour, and texture to the food preparations such as pancakes, cookies, pie crusts, bread, etc.
Increase in the Prevalence of Celiac Disease is anticipated to Boosts the Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market
As the health-awareness is increasing, the consumers prefer the use of healthy products that are gluten-free, organic, and contain non-GMO ingredients. Thus, the demand for gluten-free and organic products is anticipated to have a positive impact on ancient and specialty grain flour. The consumption of ancient and specialty grain flour offers various advantages as it is easy to digest, contains less fat and sugar, and is easy to digest. There are some ancient and specialty grain flour such as cassava flour that has a mild to neutral taste, and thus, can be used in the preparation of a variety of food items without any compromise on flavour. Thus, the manufacturers in the food industry can use ancient and specialty grain flour to prepare healthy and gluten-free products, which is anticipated to attract health-conscious consumers. Therefore, the various advantages offered by ancient and specialty grain flour is expected to increase its sales during the forecast period.
According to the Celiac Disease Foundation, one in a hundred people globally is affected by celiac disease. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder that causes damage of small intestine on the ingestion of gluten. The increase in the occurrence of celiac disease is expected to boosts the sales of gluten-free ancient and specialty grain flour as they offer similar properties to that of wheat and provide additional health benefits without any change in taste and texture of the finished product. Thus, the increase in the prevalence of the celiac disease is estimated to drive the sales of ancient and specialty grain flour.
Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market: Regional Analysis
The increase in demand for healthy bakery and confectionery products is estimated to boosts the sales of ancient and specialty grain flour in the Asia Pacific region. The huge youth population, changing lifestyle, preference for convenience, influence of western culture and increasing demand for healthy snacks are some of the major drivers for the increase in demand of bakery and confectionery products. As the demand for healthy bakery and confectionery products increases, the manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region have the opportunity to develop healthy bakery and confectionery products to increase the consumer base.
Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market players in the ancient and specialty grain flour market are:
- The Scoular Company
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Agrana Beteiligungs-AG
- Sunopta Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the ancient and specialty grain flour market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to ancient and specialty grain flour market segments such as source, product type, nature, end-use, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market Segments
- Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to ancient and specialty grain flour market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in ancient and specialty grain flour market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of ancient and specialty grain flour
- Value Chain Analysis of the ancient and specialty grain flour market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on ancient and specialty grain flour market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ancient and Specialty Grain Flour Market Segmentation
The ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented on the basis of source, product type, nature, end-use, and sales channel:
On the basis of source, the ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented as:
On the basis of product type, the ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented as:
- Teff Flour
- Cassava Flour
- Arrowroot Flour
- Tigernut Flour
- Others (Amaranth Flour, etc.)
On the basis of nature, the ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end-use, the ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Bakery and confectionery
- Breakfast Solutions
- Soups, Sauces, and Gravies
- Other Food and Beverage Processing
- Foodservice/HoReCa (Hotels/Restaurants/Café)
On the basis of the sales channel, the ancient and specialty grain flour market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the ancient and specialty grain flour market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the ancient and specialty grain flour market
- Competitive landscape of the ancient and specialty grain flour market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on ancient and specialty grain flour market performance
- Must-have information for ancient and specialty grain flour market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ancient And Specialty Grain Flour Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)