This Bicycle Rim market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bicycle Rim market.
Bicycle Rim Market: Introduction
A bicycle is a human-powered, pedal-driven, two-wheeled steerable machine, widely used for transportation, recreation and sports activities. One of the components of a bicycle is the rim, which is the outer edge of the wheel, holding the tire. Owing to continuous expansion of bicycle fleet, growing bicycle sporting culture and rising demand for sports and mountain bicycles, ensuring rider safety has become extremely important. Different types of bicycle rims are available in the market. Based on material, these rims can be of steel, carbon, aluminum and copper. Among these, the aluminum segment is estimated to gain traction over the forecast period owing to its non-corrosive properties & light weight.
Bicycle Rim Market: Market Dynamics
Bicycle Rim Market: Drivers
Busy and modern lifestyle force people to exclude exercising from their schedule and survive on junk food. This often leads to a person being overweight or obese. Thus, rising health consciousness among consumers is anticipated to upsurge the demand for bicycles, which will further increase the demand for bicycle rims over the forecast period. Moreover, the expanding tourism industry across the globe will also give traction to the growth of the bicycle rim market in the coming years. That apart, the ever-growing bicycle industry, both in developed and emerging economies, will further drive the growth of the bicycle rim market over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Bicycle Rim Market: Restraints
Commutation by bicycles is suitable and ideal for smaller distances as the human capacity to cycle is limited. This is anticipated to reduce the demand for bicycles and act as a restraining factor for the growth of the concerned market over the forecast period. Moreover, the lack of dedicated cycling tracks in emerging economies will further hamper the growth of the bicycle rim market in the coming years.
Bicycle Rim Market: Trends
Rapid industrialization and the introduction of new materials, which are incredibly light but very strong, have transformed the bicycle industry. This is anticipated to act as a major trend in the global bicycle rim market over the forecast period. Moreover, the manufacturers are focused on expanding their presence to escalate competition in the global bicycle rim market.
Bicycle Rim Market: Regional Outlook
The regional demand dynamics of bicycle rims is directly correlated with the overall production and fleet of the bicycles. China is projected to dominate in terms of sales and is estimated to remain dominant in terms of demand for bicycle rims owing to increasing sales of bicycles. North America is expected to grow at significant CAGR during the forecast period in the bicycle rim market owing to increasing government regulations to support green transportation in the region. The European region is expected to witness high penetration rate due to rising bicycle fleet in the region. The Middle East & Africa (MEA) region is anticipated to grow at a substantial pace in the coming years owing to high demand for bicycle rims from bicycle manufacturers.
Bicycle Rim Market: Market Participants
Example of some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global bicycle rim market are Araya Industrial Co. Ltd., Ambrosio Srl, Fit Werx, Hed Cycling Products Inc., Ravi Enterprises, Ryde, Ursus S.p.a. Xiamen YISHUN Carbon Composite Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, sales channel, and end user.
The bicycle rim report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The bicycle rim report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bicycle Rim Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bicycle Rim Market: Segmentation
The global bicycle rim market can be segmented on the basis of material type, size, sales channel and bicycle type.
On the basis of material type, the global can be segmented as:
On the basis of size, the global market can be segmented as:
- Less than 16 inch
- 16 inch to 20 inch
- Above 20 inch
On the basis of sales channel, the global market can be segmented as:
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
On the basis of bicycle type, the global market can be segmented as:
Bicycle Rim Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bicycle Rim Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bicycle Rim Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bicycle Rim Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bicycle Rim Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.