This Road Aggregates market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Road Aggregates market.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Overview
Aggregates are the major component that are used in road construction among all other materials. It is normally used as a base layer for road construction. Road Aggregates are the granular materials such as gravel, limestone, crushed rock that are used along with water, cement for their final application on roads. Road aggregates finds its application in construction of road over bridges, bypasses, flyover, stand-alone roads, tunnels, underpasses, and others. As there is surge for new road projects, the road aggregate market is expected to gear up in the coming years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global road aggregates market is segmented into type, application, and region. The global road aggregates market can be segmented on the basis of type which includes granite, sand, gravel, limestone, crushed rock, & others. On the basis of application the market can be segmented into new construction and repairs & maintenance. Region wise, global Road Aggregates market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia pacific (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Global Road Aggregates Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global road aggregates market is projected to witness a moderate growth from 2015 to 2025. According to FMI forecasts, the market in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at fastest CAGR in the coming years. Western Europe and North America are the matured market for global road aggregates market.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Drivers
Investments in new and improved roads is accelerating the growth of road aggregates market. Aggregates are consumed in large quantities to meet the repairs & maintenance as well as the new road construction projects and other infrastructure development activities. It also includes many different grades of sand and gravel which vary in their geologic origin and in their processing techniques such as crushing, screening and washing. The product type is manufactured as per the engineering specifications required for the road projects.
Aggregate is not only used in the construction of new highways, but also in reconstruction, rehabilitation and widening already existing highways. Road standards are changing overtime, modifications in aggregate specifications have led to increased usage of percentages of stone, with greater amount of crushed particles. These changes have resulted in more aggregate being laid down on highways. All these factors together drive the road aggregates market during the forecast period.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Restraints
The restraints that are hindering the growth of global road aggregate market includes factors such as high cost of transport and environmental effects of the supply of aggregates.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global road aggregates market focus on product innovation and introduction of new product grades in order to outperform competitors. Investment on research and development to provide high quality and different grades of road aggregates as per the changed aggregate specifications is also a major strategy that is followed by major players in the global road aggregates market.
Global Road aggregates Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global road aggregates market are LafargeHolcim Group, Wharehine, Aggregate Industries, Okanagan Aggregates Ltd., Rock Road Companies Inc., Kuari Pati Sdn Bhd, Hanlon Concrete, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Road Aggregates Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Road aggregates Market Segments
- Road aggregates Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Road aggregates Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Road aggregates Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Road aggregates Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Road aggregates Market includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Road Aggregates Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Road Aggregates Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Road Aggregates Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Road Aggregates Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.