Global Road Aggregates Market: Overview
Aggregates are the major component that are used in road construction among all other materials. It is normally used as a base layer for road construction. Road Aggregates are the granular materials such as gravel, limestone, crushed rock that are used along with water, cement for their final application on roads. Road aggregates finds its application in construction of road over bridges, bypasses, flyover, stand-alone roads, tunnels, underpasses, and others. As there is surge for new road projects, the road aggregate market is expected to gear up in the coming years.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global road aggregates market is projected to witness a moderate growth from 2015 to 2025. According to FMI forecasts, the market in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at fastest CAGR in the coming years. Western Europe and North America are the matured market for global road aggregates market.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Drivers
Investments in new and improved roads is accelerating the growth of road aggregates market. Aggregates are consumed in large quantities to meet the repairs & maintenance as well as the new road construction projects and other infrastructure development activities. It also includes many different grades of sand and gravel which vary in their geologic origin and in their processing techniques such as crushing, screening and washing. The product type is manufactured as per the engineering specifications required for the road projects.
Aggregate is not only used in the construction of new highways, but also in reconstruction, rehabilitation and widening already existing highways. Road standards are changing overtime, modifications in aggregate specifications have led to increased usage of percentages of stone, with greater amount of crushed particles. These changes have resulted in more aggregate being laid down on highways. All these factors together drive the road aggregates market during the forecast period.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Restraints
The restraints that are hindering the growth of global road aggregate market includes factors such as high cost of transport and environmental effects of the supply of aggregates.
Global Road Aggregates Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global road aggregates market focus on product innovation and introduction of new product grades in order to outperform competitors. Investment on research and development to provide high quality and different grades of road aggregates as per the changed aggregate specifications is also a major strategy that is followed by major players in the global road aggregates market.
Global Road aggregates Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global road aggregates market are LafargeHolcim Group, Wharehine, Aggregate Industries, Okanagan Aggregates Ltd., Rock Road Companies Inc., Kuari Pati Sdn Bhd, Hanlon Concrete, etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Road aggregates Market Segments
- Road aggregates Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Road aggregates Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Road aggregates Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Road aggregates Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Road aggregates Market includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Road Aggregates Market
Global road aggregates market is segmented into type, application, and region.
The global road aggregates market can be segmented on the basis of type which includes
- crushed rock
On the basis of application the market can be segmented into
- new construction
- repairs & maintenance
The global road aggregates market can be segmented on the basis of region which includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.