This Industrial Battery market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Battery market.
Research and Development Continues to Bring Innovations to the Industrial Battery Market
Research and development activities are continually bringing healthy innovations to the technological world. The battery technology is amongst the well-evaluated technological developments that the globe has witnessed. The New Jersey Institute of Technology researchers along with other academic collaborators are working towards lowering the toxicity levels and the amount of cobalt used in battery production while keeping the product a cost-effective one. While the cobalt-free battery would be made ahead in time, this research revolutionizes the way batteries are manufactured.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Investments in Emerging Economies to Exhibit Outpaced Opportunities for Industrial Battery Makers
Emerging nations are becoming a focal point for the industrial battery makers owing to the endless scope that the region provides. Owing to this these nations witness major investments by industrial battery producer. For example, the Exide Industries, aims to invest largely on the two projects in Haldia, and further plans to make it a hub of battery production in Southeast Asia. Moreover, the company has also acquired a Tudor’s factory to begin its new manufacturing facility.
Industrial Battery Producers to Seek Overwhelming Scope in Leading Nations
Investments in leading nations have also been a major aspect of growth for the industrial battery producers. Industrial battery market players are eyeing on the opportunities offered by these countries. Panasonic, a key industrial battery maker is expanding its capabilities of battery manufacturing in the United States, owing to its commitment to supply high-quality and a broader range of battery technologies to the customers.
Market Players to Benefit from Increasing Demand for Industrial Battery
Key players in the industrial battery market are focused towards leveraging the opportunities ties along the rising demand for industrial batteries. The major focus is on gaining a competitive edge while providing state-of-the-art solutions throughout the application segments.
The key players in the industrial battery market include Johnson Controls, S Battery, EnerSys, Exide Industries Ltd., Panasonic, CenturyYuasa, GB Industrial Battery, LG Chem., Automotive Energy Supply Corporation, BYD Motors Inc., Bloomberg L.P., GS Yuasa, Tianeng Power International Co., Ltd., Exide Technologies Inc., Deutsche Accumotive GmbH & Co. KG., Lithium Air Industries, SAFT Group S.A., Samsung sdi co. Ltd., and others.
Enersys delivered the 30,000th NexSys battery to Perfetti Van Melle, a confectionery manufacturer. The company selected the NexSys batteries by EnerSys for its North American distribution center which ensures that the workflow remains low-maintenance.
Johnson Controls, a leading producer and provider of industrial battery recently signed an agreement with Amara Raja Batteries Ltd. with an aim to provide innovative battery technologies to the Indian market. Although this agreement focuses on manufacturing of batteries for their use in automobiles, the increasing investments done by a leading industrial battery maker illustrate their strong hold over the market.
Exide Industries Ltd., an industrial battery maker, formed a joint venture with Leclanche SA, a Switzerland based company. The main focus of this joint venture is production of lithium- ion batteries in India.
Classification of the Industrial Battery Market based on Key Factors
When classified on the basis of type, the industrial battery market can be segmented into lithium-based batteries, lead-acid batteries, and nickel-based batteries.
Market of Industrial battery, when divided based on the rated capacity, the segments include capacity – nominal vs usable, charging – charge voltage, charge rate, electrolyte dependent, cell voltage – depth of discharge, operational range, cathode material, power – pulse loads, discharge rate, impedance.
The segmentation of industrial battery market is based on application includes segments such as military, remote wireless communication, grid-level energy storage, uninterruptable power supply (UPS) or backup power supply, industrial equipment, automotive industry, electronics and electrical, aerospace industry, telecom and data communication, and other.
The research report on industrial battery market showcases a comprehensive evaluation of the entire market. It comprises of the facts and historical data, in-depth insights, and industry-verified and statistically-backed data providing a better understanding of the industrial battery market. The report on industrial battery market includes anticipations using adequate set of methodologies and assumptions. The research report on industrial battery market provides evaluations and data based on regions, market segments, technology, and applications.
The industrial battery market report is an overview of primary data gained by assessing the market in a qualitative and quantitative manner. This data is acquired by the research analysts, industry experts and participants across the value chain. The in-depth evaluation of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, factors governing the market, and segment-wise market attractiveness are all included in the report. The industrial battery market study also maps the impact of the various factors on the regions and market segments.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Battery Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report on market of industrial battery encompasses detailed evaluation on:
- Segments of industrial battery market
- Industrial battery Market- Influencing Factors
- Size of the industrial battery Market
- Demand & Supply
- Recent Challenges and Trends in the industrial battery market
- Major Industrial battery Companies
- Value Chain
Evaluation of Regions includes
- North America Market of Industrial Battery—U.S., Canada.
- Latin America Industrial battery Market—Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America.
- Western Europe Industrial Battery Market—Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Nordic countries, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe.
- Eastern Europe Market of Industrial Battery—Russia Poland, and Rest of Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific Market of Industrial battery—China, ASEAN, India, Australia & New Zealand.
- Japan Industrial battery Market
- Middle East and Africa Industrial Battery Market—South Africa, GCC, and Rest of MEA.
The report on industrial battery market underlines:
- Thorough outlook of Parent Market
- Evolving Industrial battery Market Dynamics
- Detailed Segmentation of Market
- Market Size in terms of Value and Volume: Current, Historical and Projected Data
- Current industrial Developments and Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Players- Strategies Implemented and Products offered
- Regions and Niche and Potential Segments that exhibit promising growth
- Market Performance- Unbiased perspective
- Crucial information for Players to help sustain and enhance their market presence
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Battery Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Battery Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Battery Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Battery Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.